CROWFOOT HYUNDAI Employee Reviews

New GM horrific, destined for failure
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 September 2019
Was at the place for a while, new GM is so bad top sales team all left, nobody has been there more than 5 months now. Willing to spend thousands on useless stuff but will get angry over little things, takes credit for things he has nothing to do with. Makes staff do repetitive task for no reason, remaining new car managers are honestly lost as well. Service team is a joke but somehow are still around. Outdated store and definitely needs better management ...again
Solid starting point for the car industry
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 January 2019
If you're wanting to get into the automotive industry this store is a great place to start. Laidback atmosphere. Solid commission structure. I would send my friends here.
Hard work and low pay at times
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 June 2018
Working at a dealership can entail long hours and an erratic schedule since you are at the mercy of the customers schedule. Customers coming in at the end of a shift can mean having to stay and cancelling your own plans. Pay at an import dealership can be low due to the small margins on import vehicles and your commission being a percentage of the profit on a deal. The General manager that was there when I worked there did not know how to manage a team or a dealership which made work frustrating. Management has since changed so this might have changed.
Pros
Driving different vehicles
Cons
Long hours, and an erratic schedule led to a poor work life balance
Good people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 July 2016
Very good people in that store, change of ownership just wast not what I was looking for. Strong process and very good relationship between sales and the other departments within the store. I would have stayed forever if ownership did not change hands.
Times have changed
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 May 2016
I have worked hard to get where I am, and feel that I have gotten to the top of the ladder, and that I will not be able to become a GSM here, and that is why I am looking for work
poor attitudes in the shop, not a fun place to work
Apprentice automotive technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 November 2013
What I learned working here was that I no longer wanted to work in the auto business. After 5 to 6 years working in the industry I found that my values had changed. The management in the service department over the span I worked there was inconsistent. At the beginning there was an outstanding service manager who moved onto another dealership. The next two service managers after couldn't effectively manage a business even if their lives depended on it. I found that the shop staff (mechanics) wee callused and hard to get along with and were unhappy most of the time. The atmosphere in the hop was undesirable or miserable. I did however like the sales staff there because of their professionalism and attitude. The hardest part of the job for me was to excel through my apprenticeship program and just get it done. The most enjoyable part of the job was when it was actually done. I found out I will never go back into automotive ever again and would seriously advise anyone who is thinking about entering to think again and find something else. It is not something you want to do for the rest of your life.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
the people in the back, trying to advance within the company
busy well run dealer
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 February 2013
great place to work, fun staff and managed very well. long hrs but paid well, alot of different customer base
the only thing that matters to the company is money
Service Dept.Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 January 2013
i was doing the work of 2 to 5 people per day , myself.
the only people that matter are the ones wearing suits.
management has no clue what the labor laws are, the make thier own up as they go.
the mechanics and the detail staff were great to work with .
i wouldnt recommend anyone to work for this company
Cons
poor managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROWFOOT HYUNDAI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9