Crossroads Church Employee Reviews

Volunteered with Family
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Cottage Grove, MN23 March 2018
My family and I attend Crossroads Church and volunteer whenever we are available to. Everyone is very nice and quick to help if you are unable to do something on your own. They make sure you understand and can handle all your responsibilities before letting you work.
Great people!
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CA23 March 2018
The staff was wonderful. They all treat you like family. The job was not hard and the management was very accommodating. Training was provided and any help needed along the way was addressed.
Absolutely loved this job!
Cargiver (Former Employee) –  Decatur, TX14 March 2018
If I didn’t move. I would have stayed. It was a very great place to work. With great employees! I had an overall great experience with this job! Definitely would go back!
Great work environment!
Administrative Assistant to Senior Pastor (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GA12 March 2018
Worked with people who genuinely care about each other and our community. Management was easy to work with. Loved working with assisting our community.
Good workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TX12 February 2018
Having the opportunity to work at crossroads church was such a great experience. I would most definitely recommend working here, if you are looking for a part-time easy going job.
Incredible Staff
Greeter Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CO8 February 2018
This church has an incredible staff, everyone there is always friendly and excited about their work. Getting involved at this church is an absolute must, definitely recommend volunteering/working here.
Great church
Worship Director (Former Employee) –  Oakland, MD7 February 2018
The church was a great place to be, but there were many negatives about working there.
The culture is pretty relaxed but because of the small town old school feel of the area many traits and habits are engrained.
Relaxed work environment
Childcare Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH19 January 2018
Crossroads Childcare is top notch. They allow volunteers and members of the church to help and engage in group activities while their children are safe in the hands of contracted workers. Kids have fun, learn a little along the way and the parents have some much needed time with other adults.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
not enough hours available
Crossroads is Great!
Junior Pre-K Teacher (Former Employee) –  Bedford, IN25 November 2017
Crossroads is a very great place to work. The people are precious and they love the children there like they are their own. Everyone is close and loves one another which is what makes this place so great.
I worked at Crossroads for 6 years
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CO2 October 2017
If you love constant change this is the place for you. I learned a lot about Church Leadership and the difference in accountablity regarding state and federal labor laws. It makes for a different culture and it can be hard to get use to but not impossible for the right person,
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
high turn over
Out of business
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GA27 August 2017
Crossroads Church was a Baptist church located in Hinesville, Ga. It was a delightful place to work, however, it has recently closed and is currently out of business.
Great Church, Paranoid Leader
Creative Arts Pastor (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GA16 July 2017
My time at Crossroads was great, as a volunteer and staff member. I really enjoyed working with the team I led each week. There came a point, where the leadership became unhealthy and paranoid.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Communication
Fun and challenging work environment
Daycare Worker (Former Employee) –  Bedford, IN10 July 2017
It was a fun work environment where I watched children aging from infancy to elementary. I changed diapers, potty trained, planned activities, and did some light cleaning. I mainly worked on my own, with little interaction with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the inconsistent shifts. I was required to be on call.
Pros
Free lunch, free childcare for my daughter, friendly coworkers
Cons
Minimal pay, short breaks, poor management
Church
Children's Ministry Director (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MN26 June 2017
Great place to work if you are available for weekends. You will need to be available for week nights as well. People are great there and it is a good place to work.
Pros
Able to pray during job and help others
Volunteer
Assistant Sunday School Teacher (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OH23 May 2017
This is a volunteer job. That means that I shouldn't have to write a review on it but this is making me anyway so here it is. It is a great place to volunteer.
Productive and Clean Workplace
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WV14 April 2017
As an assistant teacher I was responsible for minimal housekeeping duties, however they are known for how clean their environment is for children. This job required patience and ability to work with, and understand children.
Awesome
Parking leader (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OH6 April 2017
Amazing God and people loving place! They love on anyone who walks in the door, and will help out anyone who walks into the door. They are the most loving people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
It was just a church guys
Worship Leader (Team Leader) (Former Employee) –  Avon, IN16 March 2017
Still just a church. I'm literally filling this to the 150 character minimum and then stopping. ignore this review please. i'd really appreciate it ev
Pros
just a church
Cons
just a church
Okay place to work
Co-Ministry Director (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Avon, IN3 February 2017
New Church
Still working out the bugs

Great people

a place that wants growth and truly cares about the people who attend

slower to make big changes
Volunteer work
Awana Leader (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CA4 July 2016
My duties included assisting with children ages 6-11. The advisors are wonderful and helpful, as well as the positive energy is amazing. This is a church function called Awanas. A group of children who go to the church once a week for 3 hours to learn the word of the Holy Bible.