CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Merchandiser15 reviews
Canada15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,885 reviews

Crossmark was a decent company

As with most merchandising positions, the hours were not guaranteed and fluctuated a lot. Sometimes in access of 45 hours a week down to 16 the next week.

Stay away!!

-I was with this company for close to 3 yrs and was fired the day I came back from sick leave because they hired someone else (which I heard from another co-worker) to take my spot which is illegal and to cover their blessed assurance they accused me of stealing time and false reporting which I was always very conscientious of! -Management needed lessons in integrity and compassion and from what I hear nothing has changed! -You are only as good until you get burned out then out the door you go!! -Stay away!!!

Insights into CROSSMARK

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Poor reporting system

Poor reporting system was very slow. They expected a lot of information for a tight schedule. Printing paper and ink was my expense; a lot. Instructions were not always clear as per results.

Good place to earn some exrra cash

I most likely could have gained more hours and income if I had my own vehicle but I was mostly a helper. I strongly suggest this company if you enjoy merchandising.

Enjoyed working for Crossmark

I found the atmosphere pleasant and management approachable. Clear direction of what is expected. Unfortunately job security was not good. Enjoyed the work.

work in field but always able to contact supervisers for help

very satisfying employment working always in field. enjoy working in the retail environment always ready to satisfy customers needs I like having the flexibility of setting my own work schedule

Pros

flexable hours

Cons

not enough work would like to suppliment w/ex work hours

Steady employment

My area is Pictou and Antigonish County. I travel to various stores doing planograms, relines, audits, price and merchandise checks for several different products.Mostly Proctor & Gamble. Tasks are outlined in an easy task format and support is awesome.

Pros

Flexable hours

Cons

non

Fun place to work PT

It's a good place to work PT but there are no FT positions in field. Not much room for advancement. If you are looking for just a few hours every now and then... Then this company is good for you.

Pros

Good work - life balance if you only want PT hours

Cons

Not FT. Hours are not guaranteed

Crossmark

Crossmark is an excellent company to work for and I enjoy the work environment. My contacts with Crossmark are all very pleasant to deal with and very friendly. Crossmark does great work

Bad Managment

1. Manager was hard to get a hold off; 2. Seldom ever returned calls or emails; 3. Got disciplined for making suggestions that would have helped getting the work done quickly and more efficiently; 4. Very little training.

Pros

Flexiable Schedule, Did not have to work nights or weekends.

Cons

To many to mention

flexible working hours

I go to each store sign in and then head to the back to get the boxes and then to the section to merchandise and sign off and then go to the next store. The hardest part of the job is to drive around and in each store not many hours to do. I like the flexibility of the job to choose my own hours.

Pros

choose my own day and time to work

Cons

drive alot

New Year

I also do scanning, on a H.H I have also done pricing and auditing.

Pros

Meet lots of differant customers and retailers

Cons

Not enough hours or money

n/a

I have only done seasonal work for this company. They seem to be reasonably well organised and straight forward to work for.

Enjoyable, Friendly, Supportive, Rewarding work

Act as key customer service liaison to ensure products are featured in accordance with POG (plan-o-gram) integrity Develop product knowledge, schedule and execute projects, price and build displays, input weekly sales data, process credits and returns

Crossmark is very focused on their customer's and their employees' needs.

A typical day includes going online to review any new tasks posted and check emails to keep up-to-date on the developments during a sales period.I have learned about an entirely new segment of retailing that I never knew existed. My past experience has helped and my knowledge of this geographical area and the community has made it easy to learn the job.Hardest part of the job is time management but I have been dealing with that for some time and it gets easier each week.Getting dressed and showing my professional side is one of the enjoyable parts of the job.

Pros

making my own schedule

Cons

staying within the time constraints of a given task

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement