CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 150 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,353 reviews

Entry level job

Independent working with deadlines to meet. Somewhat flexible schedules. Good training experience with seasoned employee. Manager was accessible via cell phone or email.

Very unorganized No training

Very unorganized Not enough training . Too many bosses and the left hand don’t know what the right hand is doing . Too many changeover in supervision positions.

Very flexible and great job

U can choose wat day and time to work and it is great if you are also studying or have other commitments. It’s just the job i was looking for and not overwhelming. It is very independent but the managers are always there if help is needed or for any questions. Got training and overall company is great to work for!! Collect data from different stores and hand it in. Get to visit different stores.

Pros

Flexible, create own schedule

Fun place and professional at the same time.

The best job ever done. Helpful co-workers. Very helpful supervisor. At times gets busy, but its worth it. Paid drive kms and time. Flexible hours.

Pros

Flexible hours

Flexible

I work remotely, representing numerous distributors. The tasks are well written, with materials sent directly to me. Mngt is easy to contact, if needed.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Low wage

I was my own supervisor and worked on my own quite often.

It was a great job for independent work . I can be very competitive and always looked forward to the end of the day to see what sales other event specialists did.

Pros

Little supervision

Cons

Having to sometimes drive to other stores other than my home store.

Convenient

Unprofessional, lack of communication, lack of employer/employee ethic. I was let go during a pandemic for missing time and unable to provide a return to work doctor note

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Poor communication and management skills

saisonnier

j'ai travailler en tant que salarier saisonnier, c'étais une belle expérience

The manager was awesome. There is a lot of room to grow as a project administrator. The work environment is very pleasant. People are willing to help if you need assistance. Will recommend this company

Great experience

A good place to work. Multi cultural environment. Employees are friendly and helpful. I had a great first day at work. Training is available to get you up to speed

A Perfect Place to work

Crossmark is one of the best organization I have ever worked with in my life. This is the place where your employer treats you well and take care as a family member. I have never had any problems and complaints regarding any workplace issues. My supervisor always keeps me motivated to meet my goals and encourages to achieve more than expectations.

very Hands on and positive work atmosphere

Great place to work at, if want independence, the supervisor is very friendly, and the people there make it easy if there is any problems you can not solve, they can help you.

Merchandising in extremely large territory - too much for 1 person

I briefly worked for two reps, who had 150 accounts each. I never got a straight answer of how many stores I was expected to visit. I had thought I would visit at least 6 stores a week, same stores every week, but found out I could be all over the city, different stores every week. Had to visit the storage unit to get displays for each store and put up in stores, plus put out any product on the floor. Lots of physical labour and working in the freezer aggrevated my asthma. Too much stress and really long days, not worth it.

work on pace

short hours 12 hours a week lots of travelling not reimburse invoice on their system did not always work management helpful, but forgetful, who u r.

good pay for the job, management is dangerous!

The job was simple, and you can only do as good as they allow you to do, but the manager uses everything in her power to keep you in the dark and will use other employees against you as manipulation and sexist favouritism. Even if you do everything perfectly, they will still let you go when the contract ends, so that nobody can move up and their jobs remain secure. And the hours are not claimed, you must do that yourself, really doesn't help anyone that make such a small amount. the travel pay was the most attractive feature in this area. Try applying for another contract afterwards? you'll never hear from them again. Companies like this are geared towards American metropolis regions, catering to big box stores partnered with nestle corporation. basically the worst of the worst. it's a part-time side money event, get it done and move on.

Great student job to gain experience in sales and marketing

The best part of the job was that you could work only on weekends if you wanted to. I was a brand ambassador and the management was great, everyday you would showcase and demo a new product.

As a part time job it is exellant

It was a good experience working with a company, management is good, online training for each presentation and datailed information regarding the products which are supposed to promote/ launch

A very good place to work and gain experience in great customer service, and working under scuritiny

I have enjoyed working with Crossmark, their supervisors are excellent. I would recommend this job to anyone who would like to work in customer service, people friendly with a genuine smile.

If you're a seasoned professional, stay away from this broker

Generally good people in the trenches being managed by a few less than respectable and sometimes unethical leaders. Their pay is, or close to, the bare minimum. Lots of red tape and over exaggerated processes driven by the US.

Great and Relaxed

Great place to work! Nice people, professional management! Kind and caring business management as well! Regular work day is mainly standing and displaying your marketing skills!

Minimum wage

No room for advancement or raise Staff and culture good Lifestyle - work balance Stagnant, limited opportunity, good for student or retiree with no dependants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K