CROSSMARK
Updates from CROSSMARK:

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Canada144 reviews
Entry level job
Independent working with deadlines to meet. Somewhat flexible schedules. Good training experience with seasoned employee. Manager was accessible via cell phone or email.
The manager was awesome. There is a lot of room to grow as a project administrator. The work environment is very pleasant. People are willing to help if you need assistance. Will recommend this company
Great experience
A good place to work. Multi cultural environment. Employees are friendly and helpful. I had a great first day at work. Training is available to get you up to speed
A Perfect Place to work
Crossmark is one of the best organization I have ever worked with in my life. This is the place where your employer treats you well and take care as a family member. I have never had any problems and complaints regarding any workplace issues. My supervisor always keeps me motivated to meet my goals and encourages to achieve more than expectations.
very Hands on and positive work atmosphere
Great place to work at, if want independence, the supervisor is very friendly, and the people there make it easy if there is any problems you can not solve, they can help you.
Merchandising in extremely large territory - too much for 1 person
I briefly worked for two reps, who had 150 accounts each. I never got a straight answer of how many stores I was expected to visit. I had thought I would visit at least 6 stores a week, same stores every week, but found out I could be all over the city, different stores every week. Had to visit the storage unit to get displays for each store and put up in stores, plus put out any product on the floor. Lots of physical labour and working in the freezer aggrevated my asthma.
Too much stress and really long days, not worth it.
work on pace
short hours 12 hours a week
lots of travelling not reimburse

invoice on their system did not always work

management helpful, but forgetful, who u r.
good pay for the job, management is dangerous!
The job was simple, and you can only do as good as they allow you to do, but the manager uses everything in her power to keep you in the dark and will use other employees against you as manipulation and sexist favouritism. Even if you do everything perfectly, they will still let you go when the contract ends, so that nobody can move up and their jobs remain secure. And the hours are not claimed, you must do that yourself, really doesn't help anyone that make such a small amount. the travel pay was the most attractive feature in this area. Try applying for another contract afterwards? you'll never hear from them again. Companies like this are geared towards American metropolis regions, catering to big box stores partnered with nestle corporation. basically the worst of the worst. it's a part-time side money event, get it done and move on.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CROSSMARK?
Great student job to gain experience in sales and marketing
The best part of the job was that you could work only on weekends if you wanted to. I was a brand ambassador and the management was great, everyday you would showcase and demo a new product.
As a part time job it is exellant
It was a good experience working with a company, management is good, online training for each presentation and datailed information regarding the products which are supposed to promote/ launch
A very good place to work and gain experience in great customer service, and working under scuritiny
I have enjoyed working with Crossmark, their supervisors are excellent. I would recommend this job to anyone who would like to work in customer service, people friendly with a genuine smile.
If you're a seasoned professional, stay away from this broker
Generally good people in the trenches being managed by a few less than respectable and sometimes unethical leaders. Their pay is, or close to, the bare minimum. Lots of red tape and over exaggerated processes driven by the US.
Great and Relaxed
Great place to work! Nice people, professional management! Kind and caring business management as well! Regular work day is mainly standing and displaying your marketing skills!
Minimum wage
No room for advancement or raise
Staff and culture good

Lifestyle - work balance

Stagnant, limited opportunity, good for student or retiree with no dependants
Time consuming, but, at the same time is place where you learn time management and person supervision
I wouldn't recommend for students. because you have to do the survey every after the end of the shifts when you get home. if you have free extra time that you don't have homework and other school stuffs to deal with then this will be perfect job.
Grossly underpaid
Unreasonable expectations and pay is horrible....only benefit is the flexibility it offers if you have kids in school and someone else in the family has a real job to pay the bills...company doesn't pay more than minimum wage
Great Job for what it is
This is a great part time job that can fit into a busy life. You can work on your own timeline. Jobs are easy to complete. Some of the companies policies make it hard for an employee to get paid for all the extra time things can take.
Stay away!!
-I was with this company for close to 3 yrs and was fired the day I came back from sick leave because they hired someone else (which I heard from another co-worker) to take my spot which is illegal and to cover their blessed assurance they accused me of stealing time and false reporting which I was always very conscientious of!

-Management needed lessons in integrity and compassion and from what I hear nothing has changed!

-You are only as good until you get burned out then out the door you go!!

-Stay away!!!
great place to start
this job was fun while it lasted. the company has since been bought out but it was a great starter job. making more than minimum for an intro job is great.
Poor reporting system
Poor reporting system was very slow. They expected a lot of information for a tight schedule. Printing paper and ink was my expense; a lot. Instructions were not always clear as per results.
Fast paced
Being a team leader have a lot of responsibilities which means typical at work is not always same. I learned many things there from which the biggest one is how to properly manage the work which i learned by staying with managers and supervisors. Every workplace have its own culture in which main thing is never do anything wrong if you don't know how to do that work its better to ask for help. The hardest part of job is keep the workers working as well as not feeling tired. the most enjoyable part of job is meeting new workers making new friends everyday.