CrossDock Systems

CrossDock Systems Employee Reviews

Its good

It was good very good the best kind of good so very good i couldn't believe the amount of good oh my god i don't think it could have been gooder because its the best

good

Cons

meh

Horrible management

I enjoyed my time at crossdock up until I ended up taking sick. Notified the company that I needed a leave of absence until further notice to get the proper treatment I was advised by doctor to get. That very same day I was let go. Mostly family related at this business and if you aren’t blood they get rid of you. I haven’t been back on my feet ever since cause they threw me to the wolves! Thought work places were suppose to support there workers who break there backs every single day for them

Pros

Cons

Very poor management.

Horrible company with no values

posting this review as a former employee. Crossdock Systems thrives on keeping workers rights from their employees, and hires almost exclusively from third party recruitment companies, so that they can shield themselves from any reprecussions that may arise from the dangerous work that they make employees perform. If by chance you are not hired through these companies and choose to perform specialized work for Crossdock under contract to the City of Toronto, they will make you sign a binding contract preventing you from having any rights, and they also make you pay for all expenses (truck rental, gas, maintenance, safety equipment, etc) out of your own pocket. The work is absolutely guaranteed to injure you, and many drivers that currently work there have hernias that they received working there. I personally developed a skin condition that has no cure, all from working at this job 6 days a week 12 hours a day for $1000 a week after expenses. Good riddance to the entire management of Crossdock Systems, and I hope one day they will have to answer to their despicable actions that have ruined countless lives over the course of their existence.

Pros

Co workers are great people

Cons

Management are all con artists

Official response from CrossDock Systems

13 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value your input as a former contractor. We apologize for any misunderstanding or miscommunication that you believe occurred and that you did not enjoy your time as a valued Crossdock Supplier. The conditions you are referring to do not reflect or align with our Company values in any way - our main priority is always to make sure our business operates in a safe and ethical manner. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

A special kind of awesome

The family friendly environment makes going to work a pleasure and less of a chore. We all have to work somewhere and i'm glad this is the place where I have to come everyday! Upper management is friendly, understanding, and caring of every employee who works here. Sales seems to be a bit harder for most, operations is fast paced atmosphere, at the end of the day everyone has each others back.

Pros

Atmosphere

Cons

Traffic sucks going home (busy area)

Easy going fun place

Crossdock Systems is a great work place environment. The people there are great as well as the management team. I have enjoyed everyday of work at Crossdock thanks to the wonderful colleagues i have.

Productive and knowledgeable coworkers

My typical 8-5 workday consisted mainly of sourcing new leads through market research and analysis. Crossdock Systems is a premium LTL (Less-than-truckload) and TL (Truckload) service carrier. We can move freight between any two points in North America. Whether your needs are local deliveries, cross-border shipments, or a major distribution program, we will do it and do it well. At Crossdock, we don’t believe in answers, we believe in solutions. Our fast-paced growth within the transportation and logistics industry is attributable to the fact that we provide our clients with unparalleled freight solutions. Crossdock Systems was recently recognized by PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.

Pros

Salary + Commission

Very relaxing laid back environment

- Co-workers are easy to get along with- Fun work place- Hard working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CrossDock Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement