Cross Cultural Learner Centre Employee Reviews

4.4Pay & Benefits
Welcoming Workplace
Student Placement (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 February 2018
The Cross Cultural Learner centre is a welcoming place where immigrants learn a lot of new skills. The employees are very heart warming and love to communicate and interact with the clients.
Volunteer Work at CCLC
Earth Day Activity Planner (Current Employee) –  London, ON15 January 2018
Although I did not work at CCLC, I acquired some experience in regards to their method of team work through my volunteer experience, which was not precisely what I was looking for, considering their disorganization and corrupt work conduct.
Good place to learn and to help others
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  London, ON18 December 2017
I did a variety of work as a volunteer, but always felt very happy that my efforts would be having a good effect on people who needed them : recent immigrants or asylum applicants. Very friendly staff as well.
fun place to work
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 April 2017
CCLC is an organization that provides settlement services to newcomers in Canada. assisting customers with translations and interpreting services in different languages.
Cons
on call
great
Case worker and translator (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 April 2017
Great working at this branch location in Calgary and I am pleased to say I learned a lot there. I would recommend this job to anyone as well. Very friendly staff
One of his core values is a Continuous learning practices.
Organizational Performance Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ON25 June 2015
Cross Cultural Learner Centre is an organization oriented to support newcomers and promoted intercultural awareness. It has as a central attribute its strong orientation to a high-quality service. An essential component of this orientation is the commitment of staff and managers to their task and responsibilities. My experience in this organization has taught me about the importance of a fluent communication among staff members and between staff and managers, and also the importance of making the work place an space of sharing personal experiences related with the work activities or the clients situation. This is a key component of communicating the institutional memory of Cross Cultural, maintaining on its staff´s experience, and maintaining a daily learning process at work. In a brief, Cross Cultural is an excellent example of an institution which has a continuous learning as one of its highest values.