Crop Production Services Employee Review

View all Crop Production Services reviews

When their backs are against the wall...
Crop Consultants (Former Employee) –  Western Kentucky15 January 2014
They talked a really fantastic game when they needed help after a competitor came into the Western KY Region and started systematically taking their business. CPS as a whole may be a good company to be with but please watch out in this region. They have plenty of experts and depth for training in their company but do not use it properly. When the competitor came in more than 10 employees left to work with the competitor if that gives you an idea of how well they treat their employees. Be very cautious and get everything in writing before you decide on anything with them. I saw a comparison of CPS being the WalMart of Ag retail...very fair assumption. They grossly under pay their salesman compared to competition and national comparisons. Bottom line is no matter your performance they will use you until they get what they want then no longer need your services.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Too many to list, do your homework

Other Crop Production Services Employee Reviews

Delivering seed and chmicals 5 to 6 days a week seasonally
Season Chemical Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK26 March 2018
It was a good company to work for without repetion of work assignments .Had good pay rate but was only seasonal job . I saw lot of the province in all types of weather from heat to rain and flooding .,
Pros
I was able to work at my own pace with little or no supervision.
Cons
long hours and worked only 6 months of the year.
If you are looking to advance within the company look elsewhere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Watrous, SK5 January 2018
I'be been with the company thru 2 mergers and have worked towards increasing my responsibilities. Unfortunately these go unrecognized both with pay and advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crop Production Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Crop Production Services Reviews by Location