Crocs

Crocs Management reviews

The management is really bad and the manager is really dumb. Definately favourtism is involved and it also determines the hours you get. Find anything but this.
Pros
easy job
Cons
trash management
Una oportunidad laboral donde se trata con una clientela de culturas diversas.
Very positive environment with down to earth views rooted in the heart of the company. I felt genuinely valued during my time as an employee at this corporation. Definitely would work for this company again if ever presented with the chance.
Pros
Friendly Management, Decent breaks, Calm environment, Easy flow for working, Organized
Cons
N/a
Bon travail en équipe excellent,aider des collègues si il y a lieu d être et produire une belle qualité des produit. Tres importent pour tout entreprise
Cons
Déménager vendu au Mexique, dommage
*Provided solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service *Communicated actively with customers and resolve problems *Maintained the flow of merchandise on the floor *Organized and filled in all paperwork When I worked in Corcs, there were no managers and supervisors etc, so I was in charge of helping manage store with other co-workers. I developed my customer services skill and problem sovling capacibility by leading the store, It was nice that every co-workers helped each other, we still did good job when there were no managers in the store. The hardest part of the job was that we need to contact and asked Calgary manager to train us from long distance,.
Pros
opportunity to learn management
Cons
no manager in the store
A typical day at Crocs Retail store consists of counting tills and completing all opening paperwork; checking emails and stocking the floor with new or current product. Each customer must be greeted and informed of the current promotions going on that day. Every customer must always be asked if they need assistance and if needed, you are to help to the best of your ability. Another responsibility is doing midday till counts to see that tills are balanced as well as cashing out any customers ready to make a purchase. You are to make sure all employees are working. If closing, you are responsible for filling out all closing paperwork, sending emails and cleaning the entire store and office, as well as taking out garbage. On some days when managers are unable to, I will have to complete a "weekly observation" form on employees working that day. My coworkers are fun, productive and allow for a relaxed, playful environment while still getting the job done. Management is flexible and understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers and getting to know them to be able to figure out which product would best suit them.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Long hours on feet