Crocs

Crocs Employee Reviews

The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized
The company has really good culture and believes in being inclusive and allows you to be yourself. Great employee discount program and very generous with free product during special promotions/contests. It's easy to keep the store clean and organized because of how efficient the stock is processed and organized. Very generous labor so you can actually focus on selling to customers and interacting with associates.
Pros
Fun & Diverse work environment
Cons
Irregular Schedule, Expectation is to work a lot of weekends and evening shifts, Can be exhausting adter a while.
The management is really bad and the manager is really dumb. Definately favourtism is involved and it also determines the hours you get. Find anything but this.
Pros
easy job
Cons
trash management
I worked at the crocs location in Mississauga the first couple months were good until the actual manger came in she wasn’t very good all she did was sit in the back all day and she would always clock out early and she give you write up for stupid and don’t get me started with the area manger. I wouldn’t recommend working at the Mississauga location
Cons
Really enjoyed the experience. Despite my previous experience, hiring/finding new staff proved to be a problem for me. Hiring in 2019 reality was different than before.
I was hired as an experienced store manager with many years experience. The training was very inconsistent to start, I was basically given the keys and told "good luck". Where this store was located, was busy, yet isolated from other Croc stores, when problems arose, I either had to call another location and hope they were not busy, or email other managers for help. The DM is useless
Great place to work very helpful team above me fabulous organization to work fori do it all over again if they had a store in the province that I moved to
Una oportunidad laboral donde se trata con una clientela de culturas diversas.
Good environment to work at. Friendly and supportive staff. Pros: Paid break, Reasonable hours and flexible schedules Cons: Very small space and crowds easily when busy.
There's always a great team of chill people working here. Everyone needs to do everything, and common sense goes a long way. It's a good retail experience.
Pros
Good communication
A typical day at crocs is usually very fun and easy going. The staff easy interacts with everyone and you feel welcome the second you enter the store. Clients usual come in the store and stay from either 5 minutes to an hour. Sometimes patience is required for a day at Crocs, but it is overall very fun!
Pros
Amazing Staff, comprehensive manager, easy going place
Cons
Poor hours during winter time
Crocs was a very good company to work for. They have good deals and always have promotions going. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-worker friendliness. However, the smell of the store can be a tad overwhelming until you get used to it.
It was a fun workplace but not too much people come. The other team members and sales lead were friendly. The manager gave us more hours to work on. And responsible people there
Very positive environment with down to earth views rooted in the heart of the company. I felt genuinely valued during my time as an employee at this corporation. Definitely would work for this company again if ever presented with the chance.
Pros
Friendly Management, Decent breaks, Calm environment, Easy flow for working, Organized
Cons
N/a
I really enjoyed working with my first supervisor. She was really detailed in her work and she taught me everything I needed to know to be successful there. Then I got switched to a different department, the reason of me leaving. She was so rude and demanding. Did not teach well and expected things to be done.
Pros
I was able to learn a lot and expand my knowledge
Cons
2nd supervisor was horrible
This job involved a lot of communication among customers. It was a lot of fun. The job was demanding but that pushed me to work harder. My work at crocs was definitely an eye opener even though it was a short employment. I had to go back to my home country due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Bon travail en équipe excellent,aider des collègues si il y a lieu d être et produire une belle qualité des produit. Tres importent pour tout entreprise
Cons
Déménager vendu au Mexique, dommage
You learn a lot about customers and how to cater to them. You have to cater to everyone's needs and you need to make sure that they are satisfied throughout their entire shopping experience WITHIN the store policies. I myself usually stay out at the front and help customers and cash them out. I've learned a lot about teamwork and how to be a better sales person. The important thing is to not use pushy sales techniques because it gets customers less and less interested in anything you have to say.
I was only there as a Christmas temp. I was a sales associate. The only part that bugged me was the back room not always being organized up to par. I still enjoyed the kindness of other employees
The company itself is very focused on working towards surpassing the year before. It is retail. So many hours of evenings and weekends. It is a good job for the summer but hours are fluctuating all the time.
*Provided solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service *Communicated actively with customers and resolve problems *Maintained the flow of merchandise on the floor *Organized and filled in all paperwork When I worked in Corcs, there were no managers and supervisors etc, so I was in charge of helping manage store with other co-workers. I developed my customer services skill and problem sovling capacibility by leading the store, It was nice that every co-workers helped each other, we still did good job when there were no managers in the store. The hardest part of the job was that we need to contact and asked Calgary manager to train us from long distance,.
Pros
opportunity to learn management
Cons
no manager in the store
  1. Employee reviews