Crocs

Crocs Employee Reviews for Team Leader

The management is really bad and the manager is really dumb. Definately favourtism is involved and it also determines the hours you get. Find anything but this.
Pros
easy job
Cons
trash management
The company itself is very focused on working towards surpassing the year before. It is retail. So many hours of evenings and weekends. It is a good job for the summer but hours are fluctuating all the time.
*Provided solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service *Communicated actively with customers and resolve problems *Maintained the flow of merchandise on the floor *Organized and filled in all paperwork When I worked in Corcs, there were no managers and supervisors etc, so I was in charge of helping manage store with other co-workers. I developed my customer services skill and problem sovling capacibility by leading the store, It was nice that every co-workers helped each other, we still did good job when there were no managers in the store. The hardest part of the job was that we need to contact and asked Calgary manager to train us from long distance,.
Pros
opportunity to learn management
Cons
no manager in the store
open the cash serve client closed cash kick out clients it suck and it was bad
help customer find the right shoe for them customer service cashier
This job taught the importance of product knowledge combined with excellent customer service skills in order to sell the product that best suited each customer. All members of the team are friendly and work together as a team to ensure that everyone is working to their highest potential, and together we achieve our goals.