Crocs

Crocs Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized
Crocs was a very good company to work for. They have good deals and always have promotions going. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-worker friendliness. However, the smell of the store can be a tad overwhelming until you get used to it.
Very positive environment with down to earth views rooted in the heart of the company. I felt genuinely valued during my time as an employee at this corporation. Definitely would work for this company again if ever presented with the chance.
Pros
Friendly Management, Decent breaks, Calm environment, Easy flow for working, Organized
Cons
N/a
This job involved a lot of communication among customers. It was a lot of fun. The job was demanding but that pushed me to work harder. My work at crocs was definitely an eye opener even though it was a short employment. I had to go back to my home country due to some unforeseen circumstances.
 Help consumers with general promotions in store and all store products. Stock all the products on the shelves in well manner. Responsible for handling all cash register duties. Understand all the responsibilities at work place including safety
Pros
50% off for any product
Cons
heavy boxes with shoes