Crocs

Crocs Employee Reviews in Cookstown, ON

Crocs was a very good company to work for. They have good deals and always have promotions going. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-worker friendliness. However, the smell of the store can be a tad overwhelming until you get used to it.
Very positive environment with down to earth views rooted in the heart of the company. I felt genuinely valued during my time as an employee at this corporation. Definitely would work for this company again if ever presented with the chance.
Pros
Friendly Management, Decent breaks, Calm environment, Easy flow for working, Organized
Cons
N/a
A typical day at Crocs Retail store consists of counting tills and completing all opening paperwork; checking emails and stocking the floor with new or current product. Each customer must be greeted and informed of the current promotions going on that day. Every customer must always be asked if they need assistance and if needed, you are to help to the best of your ability. Another responsibility is doing midday till counts to see that tills are balanced as well as cashing out any customers ready to make a purchase. You are to make sure all employees are working. If closing, you are responsible for filling out all closing paperwork, sending emails and cleaning the entire store and office, as well as taking out garbage. On some days when managers are unable to, I will have to complete a "weekly observation" form on employees working that day. My coworkers are fun, productive and allow for a relaxed, playful environment while still getting the job done. Management is flexible and understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers and getting to know them to be able to figure out which product would best suit them.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Long hours on feet