Crocs

Crocs Employee Reviews

The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized
Worked at Crocs for a few years. Tried to advance but never got the opportunity. Would be good for someone young and just starting out. No raises. Only one in the 5 years there. No holiday pay either. If you want to make a career, its not the place for anyone.
Cons
Poor management
There were definitely a lot of pros working here, the pay was pretty good for the work, I got along well with my coworkers, and management seemed to be fair and equal. However we were pushed to sell certain novelty items which I was personally never a fan of doing. I understand it was to increase sales, but I've never been a fan of pushing products onto people. If you're okay with that and like Crocs, you'll probably love working here. Just wasn't my cup of tea.
I’ve been with crocs for several years now and recently it’s just gone down hill. They change their minds daily about what they want from us, can’t get us the product we need to continue to make our sales goals, and upper management couldn’t care less about getting back to us and giving us the support we need.
Pros
Pay, work/life balance
Cons
Upper management
At the retail stores it’s a bit harder to move up from Sales lead to anything else unless you apply for a more desk position in the company. That’s the only con really.
Crocs has been one of the best jobs i have ever had i genuinely enjoyed every single day i spent working at our location. The job was very easy customers were kind and we were always busy so days went by quick. However, upper management are the most selfishGreedy people i have ever encountered working in retail. People were making cents over minimum wage with years of Experience in retail. No benefits, no holiday pay, no cost of living increase, company cut hours weeks before Christmas in fear of having to provide a workers with insurance if their hours averaged Too high for the year. Overall i had to look for other employment because crocs was unwilling to pay me enough to even afford childcare and gas.
Pros
Great work environment, 50% off discount
Cons
low pay / no holiday pay/ no yearly raise etc
I honestly hate working there , they don’t do a fair pay between people people that know less get paid way more and when they vto they have there Favorites more than others
Pros
Cons
Pay
If you want to work in an unstable environment then work at Crocs. Turnover is high, no clear set goals and information is not filtered down to lower level employees.If you work at corporate they will probably outsource your job eventually. No stability whatsoever
Pros
Two weeks off during Christmas
Cons
Do not care about employees
I loved working with the other associates here. We all got along and always helped each other out. But if you need actual money to pay for cost of living, I’d go somewhere else. Other stores in the mall pay more for lower positions which is ridiculous. (Currently a sales associate making more than I was as a team lead at crocs) Crocs doesn’t give raises, PTO, or holiday pay which sucked because most retail businesses do. The store manager was also HORRIBLE to work for. She openly talks about seeing potential in associates being advanced but makes them fight each other for positions even if they weren’t openly available!! If you need to get a second job, I wouldn’t tell her. There are still associates there with second jobs that management doesn’t know about due to the fact that she’ll cut their hours. (Yes this is a real thing!!) The assistant manager was amazing though. We all felt as if things were ran A LOT more smoother when our store manager wasn’t ever at the store because there wasn’t any favorites, policies weren’t being changed every other day depending on who was working, the ATTITUDE, etc.. As stated, I’d just STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
Discounted shoes
Cons
Pay, management, environment
Whatever you do, do not work here!! It was the worst job I have ever had. The other sales leads were disrespectful. They make up lies and try to get you fired, they talk behind your back they don’t include you in anything! (I was a sales lead....) I refuse to even shop there anymore.
Pros
Discounted crocs
Cons
Low pay, horrible employees.
I still work for crocs & absolutely love it. It was a great first job pick for me & everybody is super kind & super caring for one another. It’s always fun going in for my shifts but we are also productive & know when to get things done! It’s a great workplace.
Pros
flexible hours & work schedule
Cons
hard to grow within the company
Despite how my tenure ended, being an Hourly Store Manager at Crocs was great, so 40 hrs and that’s it. My District Manager knew how to have conversation with people and never made you feel ridiculed in your position just because you made mistakes. Allowed one weekend off per month plus a lot of holidays paid. Even offered a special “COVID Sick Leave” aside from regular sick leave. Easy to get promoted and they do try to promote within as a priority. Free Crocs occasionally, plus 50% discount was great! Started to become a little too micro managed and started issuing a lot of tedious tasks that didnt really develop any positive morale for the team. Store was very small physically, and couldn’t host most of the inventory. Lack of hours to support a Stock Team is a pain so you’re left to do your own shipment processing on top of handling customers and changing the floorsets every month. Shipment scheduling was inconsistent. One day you might get 40 boxes, then the next day you might get 6, then followed by another 25 instead of spreading them out evenly. Instead of focusing on the core product that accounts for nearly 75% of the sales, you’ll end up getting product where 80% of the inventory in those products will be clearanced within 3-4 months, and still sit on the shelves for years. If you’re a Team Lead, they expect you to have full-time availability, but only offer part-time hrs, unless you’re in a high volume store to support a “full-time” Team Lead.
Pros
Discounts, Initial Pay (certain positions), Flexible Schedule (relatively), Advancement Opportunity
Cons
Upper Level Decisions, Increase in Micro-Management, Lack of proper Raises, No designated stock person.
Very bad handing of covid-19 process when outbreak happens. And not very good at training new employees properly, no fair treatment of employees. Management not updated on knowledge of work or departments proper to adequately teach employees.
Pros
Free shoes/jibbitz somethimes
Cons
Horrible communication
Huge turnover not only in the store but in corporate as well. They don’t know what they want or what to do. While the staff in the store was okay problems with corporate definitely affected the store.
Sales sales sales like any other store making sales is what its all about. Some slow days some days there was a rush fun working with kids and fun coworkers
All the coworkers seemed nice and trust worthy but the managers treated everyone like trash and had no empathy for anyone. Always sitting in the back on their phones while all of us do their work
Pros
Fun people. Easy work
Cons
It was a newly built building and really no one knew what they were doing. It was always chaotic. And just wasn't worth the stress. Overall very nice people who worked there with me. I just think everyone needed to be trained a bit better.
Value outside designers more thatn staff creatives. They have fired every designer above Sr. Level. Turing back into a one hit wonder not a place that pushes advanced concept.
Pros
Learned about molded footwear
Cons
Under values creatives very political environment
It got me through college. When the season is slow, your hours are cut drastically. Store manager would call out a lot and leave one person to run the store at times. I had to come to work the day after I had dental surgery and the manager called out. So imagine me talking to customers with a swollen jaw.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Too many to list
It is great to feel happy when I go to work. The people and culture at the distribution center in Vandalia, OH are fun, collaborative and supportive.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Employee Perks, Fun Events, Strong Company Growth
Flexible hours, good schedules, good work-life balance. Easy to move up to a shift lead position but the pay increase for that isn't great. Overall an easy job aside from occasional difficult customers.
Pros
lots of breaks, good management
Cons
corporate adds a lot of unnecessary tasks
  1. Employee reviews