Crocs
Crocs Employee Review

The workplace is pretty adaptable

6 October 2019
Good environment to work at. Friendly and supportive staff. Pros: Paid break, Reasonable hours and flexible schedules Cons: Very small space and crowds easily when busy.
5.0Job security/advancement
29 April 2017
Same role
Christmas Temp (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I was only there as a Christmas temp. I was a sales associate. The only part that bugged me was the back room not always being organized up to par. I still enjoyed the kindness of other employees
19 October 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Citadel
The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized
8 October 2020
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
The company has really good culture and believes in being inclusive and allows you to be yourself. Great employee discount program and very generous with free product during special promotions/contests. It's easy to keep the store clean and organized because of how efficient the stock is processed and organized. Very generous labor so you can actually focus on selling to customers and interacting with associates.
Pros
Fun & Diverse work environment
Cons
Irregular Schedule, Expectation is to work a lot of weekends and evening shifts, Can be exhausting adter a while.
  1. The workplace is pretty adaptable