Crocs
Crocs Employee Review

Not a fun place

9 January 2018
I really enjoyed working with my first supervisor. She was really detailed in her work and she taught me everything I needed to know to be successful there. Then I got switched to a different department, the reason of me leaving. She was so rude and demanding. Did not teach well and expected things to be done.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
I was able to learn a lot and expand my knowledge
Cons
2nd supervisor was horrible
19 October 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Citadel
The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized
8 October 2020
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
The company has really good culture and believes in being inclusive and allows you to be yourself. Great employee discount program and very generous with free product during special promotions/contests. It's easy to keep the store clean and organized because of how efficient the stock is processed and organized. Very generous labor so you can actually focus on selling to customers and interacting with associates.
Pros
Fun & Diverse work environment
Cons
Irregular Schedule, Expectation is to work a lot of weekends and evening shifts, Can be exhausting adter a while.
15 August 2020
Team Lead (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The management is really bad and the manager is really dumb. Definately favourtism is involved and it also determines the hours you get. Find anything but this.
Pros
easy job
Cons
trash management