Crocs
Crocs Employee Review

31 March 2015
*Provided solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service *Communicated actively with customers and resolve problems *Maintained the flow of merchandise on the floor *Organized and filled in all paperwork When I worked in Corcs, there were no managers and supervisors etc, so I was in charge of helping manage store with other co-workers. I developed my customer services skill and problem sovling capacibility by leading the store, It was nice that every co-workers helped each other, we still did good job when there were no managers in the store. The hardest part of the job was that we need to contact and asked Calgary manager to train us from long distance,.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
opportunity to learn management
Cons
no manager in the store
15 August 2020
Same role
Team Lead (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The management is really bad and the manager is really dumb. Definately favourtism is involved and it also determines the hours you get. Find anything but this.
Pros
easy job
Cons
trash management
20 July 2016
Same roleSame location
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
The company itself is very focused on working towards surpassing the year before. It is retail. So many hours of evenings and weekends. It is a good job for the summer but hours are fluctuating all the time.
29 March 2020
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I was hired as an experienced store manager with many years experience. The training was very inconsistent to start, I was basically given the keys and told "good luck". Where this store was located, was busy, yet isolated from other Croc stores, when problems arose, I either had to call another location and hope they were not busy, or email other managers for help. The DM is useless
  1. It was great opportunities to learn management skill when there were no managers in the store