Crocs
Crocs Employee Review

Great work environment

17 April 2019
There's always a great team of chill people working here. Everyone needs to do everything, and common sense goes a long way. It's a good retail experience.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good communication
9 October 2014
Same role
Key Holder (Current Employee) - Cookstown, ON
A typical day at Crocs Retail store consists of counting tills and completing all opening paperwork; checking emails and stocking the floor with new or current product. Each customer must be greeted and informed of the current promotions going on that day. Every customer must always be asked if they need assistance and if needed, you are to help to the best of your ability. Another responsibility is doing midday till counts to see that tills are balanced as well as cashing out any customers ready to make a purchase. You are to make sure all employees are working. If closing, you are responsible for filling out all closing paperwork, sending emails and cleaning the entire store and office, as well as taking out garbage. On some days when managers are unable to, I will have to complete a "weekly observation" form on employees working that day. My coworkers are fun, productive and allow for a relaxed, playful environment while still getting the job done. Management is flexible and understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers and getting to know them to be able to figure out which product would best suit them.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Long hours on feet
26 February 2014
Same location
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
This job taught the importance of product knowledge combined with excellent customer service skills in order to sell the product that best suited each customer. All members of the team are friendly and work together as a team to ensure that everyone is working to their highest potential, and together we achieve our goals.
19 October 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Citadel
The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized
  1. Great work environment