Crocs
Crocs Employee Review

Great Culture

8 October 2020
The company has really good culture and believes in being inclusive and allows you to be yourself. Great employee discount program and very generous with free product during special promotions/contests. It's easy to keep the store clean and organized because of how efficient the stock is processed and organized. Very generous labor so you can actually focus on selling to customers and interacting with associates.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Fun & Diverse work environment
Cons
Irregular Schedule, Expectation is to work a lot of weekends and evening shifts, Can be exhausting adter a while.
14 May 2020
Same role
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Quebec City, QC
Really enjoyed the experience. Despite my previous experience, hiring/finding new staff proved to be a problem for me. Hiring in 2019 reality was different than before.
29 March 2020
Same role
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I was hired as an experienced store manager with many years experience. The training was very inconsistent to start, I was basically given the keys and told "good luck". Where this store was located, was busy, yet isolated from other Croc stores, when problems arose, I either had to call another location and hope they were not busy, or email other managers for help. The DM is useless
19 October 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Citadel
The managers are amazing and open to hearing you out. There have been very minor inconveniences but nothing that I can complain about. The only downside would definitely have to be difficult customers(as expected).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not organized