Crocs
Crocs Employee Review

don't work here

15 August 2020
The management is really bad and the manager is really dumb. Definately favourtism is involved and it also determines the hours you get. Find anything but this.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
easy job
Cons
trash management
20 July 2016
Same role
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
The company itself is very focused on working towards surpassing the year before. It is retail. So many hours of evenings and weekends. It is a good job for the summer but hours are fluctuating all the time.
31 March 2015
Same role
Team Lead (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
*Provided solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service *Communicated actively with customers and resolve problems *Maintained the flow of merchandise on the floor *Organized and filled in all paperwork When I worked in Corcs, there were no managers and supervisors etc, so I was in charge of helping manage store with other co-workers. I developed my customer services skill and problem sovling capacibility by leading the store, It was nice that every co-workers helped each other, we still did good job when there were no managers in the store. The hardest part of the job was that we need to contact and asked Calgary manager to train us from long distance,.
Pros
opportunity to learn management
Cons
no manager in the store
29 June 2020
Same location
Sale Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I worked at the crocs location in Mississauga the first couple months were good until the actual manger came in she wasn’t very good all she did was sit in the back all day and she would always clock out early and she give you write up for stupid and don’t get me started with the area manger. I wouldn’t recommend working at the Mississauga location