Bring references, thoroughly be able to explain good customer service.
Don't be nervous... be professional but still be yourself, remember this person is your potential boss, but if you play your cards right they could also be someone who you really enjoy working with, so just be at ease and confident in yourself!!! This really goes for any interview.
- What is the most stressful part about working at Crocs?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Crocs?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Crocs?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Crocs? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the environment like