CRME INC
Here to help
Coronavirus update

CRME INC Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
If you like being severely underpaid, or if you're a journeyman - working for a week and being told you'll be receiving a pay cut (seen that several times), then this is the place for you. Included in your employment is a guy who sends unskilled laborers out on their own to do electrical work and belittle them afterwards for not doing the job as fast as a 25 year veteran. On top of that, get used to doing grunt work. LOTS of grunt work. You'll be installing overhead doors, dock levelers and other jobs no other contractor would want to do.
Pros
Cons
abusive management. poor pay
very understanding owner, helped me personally, good teacher, you wanna make money and learn a one of a kind specialty electrical career join them. they have bent backwards for me
Pros
owner grants any personal requests
Cons
long hours but good pay
Company almost exclusively wires door openers, and dock levelers. The vast majority of the work is in the GTA, which the company doesn't consider far enough away to pay travel time. They also don't pay overtime. The company is so terribly miss manager it is almost laughable. Most times I arrived onsite to angry clients who were expecting us there days before, but were unable to get a hold of the office.

On the rare occasions we did something other than dock levelers or industrial doors, we would usually arrive to a site that was never property quoted or planned out, causing huge delays.

So in summary of you like sitting in a truck everyday for hours on end, not getting paid for overtime or travel, doing the same basic, mindless work, this is the company for you.
Pros
Honestly none
Cons
Terribly managed, no overtime or travel paid, no variety of work, completely thankless master electrician