Crepe Delicious

Crepe Delicious Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Base pay, had a great manager though, she was awesome, always willing to try to help me work around my schedule of college and child. No benefits though.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Was never busy so made for long shift
Some days at crepe delicious were very busy and fast-paced but most days were very slow and relaxed.

Learning to make the crepes was scary at first because of the heat but, it was easy to get used to and became a lot of fun.

Managment was amazing but, it really depends on the store and not every location has a great manager.

The hardest part about the job was probably just dealing with the rude and disrespectful customers.

The most enjoyable part about working here was the friendships I made with my co-workers and also the free crepe and the scoop of gelato I got every month. It's seriously so delicious
I only worked there for a month. I worked with the owners and anytime we were on any type of stress they would scream and swear at the younger employees. I wasn’t allowed to go on a proper break, forced to stay on shift for 7+ hours without breaks. They didn’t pay on time at the end of the month after saying pay was on the 15th and 30th of every month, they didn’t pay me until around a week or two later.
Pros
Free crepe every shift
Cons
Horrible management team, no breaks.
Its just like your playing while at work. Its fun and great learning experience. Good working environment. Good Employers. Happy working with them. Satisfied.
Pros
Free food
Cons
nothing
Horrible Owner, lots of wrong doings! Does not pay overtime.I encourage the public not to apply because no guarantee to become permanent.Management does not give long term benedits
Pros
Free Crepe ONLY for meal
Cons
Worst Management Ever
Where to begin... The job titles entice those with limited experience to work as though they would be working under someone experienced in the field or work a lighter load but in actuality they work you to your breaking point.

in addition to lying, the pay does not equate to the amount of work that is demanded. Some people were allowed to sleep in the office and play games on their phone frequently, while other projects never seem to stop piling up. The entire time I was there, I had to complete multiple projects a day, only to have numerous more projects piled on the very next day.

There is a high expectation to finish projects with little to no time to achieve the goal they ask for. On top of that, you're flying blind on deadlines. Instead of giving you 4 weeks to complete big projects, they only give 1 week and still expect grade A work with the limited time they give you; only for them to criticize the work you completed.

There's no feedback if your adjustment isn't shaping up to their standards or help to get.

It really was such poor professionalism when it comes to terminating employees (I was let go by the accountant rather than the employers I work directly under ei. manager/COO/CEO/HR department
Cons
Over worked and under paid
i think it is a good work place for work,i enjoy a lot there when i was working. it is good to deal with different kind of customers and make crepe according to there taste and choice.management is really co-operative. always listen employees problem and try to solve them.
Pros
it was seasonal job
Cons
good to deal with various type of tourists
I have been working there for more than a year.
I work as an evening leader.I train new stuffs and I am responsible for closing instead of my boss.

I also work as a moening stuff to help morning stuffs.

Training a new stuff requires good english skill and management skill. when the store gets a busy time, it's very hard to control people by understanding their personality.

However, I enjoy working with various nationality stuffs because we can know each culture. It makes me feel satisfied to work in another country.
Pros
Free meal
This was an easy job to learn and was a fast paced environment. Management was nice, although not compromising and in the end very unwilling and became unfriendly. Co-workers were friendly and for the most part easy to work with.