Crepe Delicious Employee Reviews

Poor professionalism
Junior Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 March 2019
Where to begin... The job titles entice those with limited experience to work as though they would be working under someone experienced in the field or work a lighter load but in actuality they work you to your breaking point.

in addition to lying, the pay does not equate to the amount of work that is demanded. Some people were allowed to sleep in the office and play games on their phone frequently, while other projects never seem to stop piling up. The entire time I was there, I had to complete multiple projects a day, only to have numerous more projects piled on the very next day.

There is a high expectation to finish projects with little to no time to achieve the goal they ask for. On top of that, you're flying blind on deadlines. Instead of giving you 4 weeks to complete big projects, they only give 1 week and still expect grade A work with the limited time they give you; only for them to criticize the work you completed.

There's no feedback if your adjustment isn't shaping up to their standards or help to get.

It really was such poor professionalism when it comes to terminating employees (I was let go by the accountant rather than the employers I work directly under ei. manager/COO/CEO/HR department
Cons
Over worked and under paid
good work place dealing with tourists
Customer dealing (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON14 December 2018
i think it is a good work place for work,i enjoy a lot there when i was working. it is good to deal with different kind of customers and make crepe according to there taste and choice.management is really co-operative. always listen employees problem and try to solve them.
Pros
it was seasonal job
Cons
good to deal with various type of tourists
Lively and cooperative work place with various nationality stuffs
Evening leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2018
I have been working there for more than a year.
I work as an evening leader.I train new stuffs and I am responsible for closing instead of my boss.
I also work as a moening stuff to help morning stuffs.
Training a new stuff requires good english skill and management skill. when the store gets a busy time, it's very hard to control people by understanding their personality.
However, I enjoy working with various nationality stuffs because we can know each culture. It makes me feel satisfied to work in another country.
Pros
Free meal
Productive Workplace
Chef/ Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON31 October 2017
This was an easy job to learn and was a fast paced environment. Management was nice, although not compromising and in the end very unwilling and became unfriendly. Co-workers were friendly and for the most part easy to work with.