Credico Marketing Employee Reviews

the worst company
Commercial Agent Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 March 2018
The management was cruel in the time. They didn't pay even our commute for long distance location and we had to pay ourselves with our minimum salary. They didn't pay the extra payment for working in the other cities.
It was a good experience.
Représentante (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 August 2017
You should work hard and you will meet a lot of clients every day.You should have good relation with your clients.It was about credit card and their history.
Good experience
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 July 2017
Good experience in a Canadian environment. I have had the chance to get the knowledge about Canadian market and culture especially in Quebec. very useful for learning management techniques.
I saw no future.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2017
I loved the pay at this place. Unfortunately, I had to leave due to the management and employee dynamic. I saw no way to move up on the ladder. I hope to find something better.
Pros
High pay
Cons
No future
professionnel
Représentante à la vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 February 2017
le personnel est professionnel a droit à une bonne formation
bref formation continue, paie à la commission développé son sens des reponsabilité
Pros
prime
Cons
condition de travail debout
Not a comfortable experience
Financial Services Representative/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL9 December 2016
This job is pretty strenuous and requires travelling to different locations of Canadian Tire. People feel very uncomfortable when floor sales representatives approach them. I personally think that Credico should have their booth in every Canadian Tire and provide information on that booth regarding their credit card products instead of making employees go around and lie to people just to boost their sales in their credit card sales. Most customers find it annoying and that harms the overall sales of the entire store when a customer find their shopping experience unpleasant.
A lot of room to grow and fun
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2016
very fast paced
daily sales workshops at both the start and end of day
learn how to: conduct interview, sell, present, run meetings, motivate others
management was great, very accessible
great team
fun environment
Bonne clientèle
Représentant marketing (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 December 2015
Offrir les cartes de créditt,répondre au besoin des clients, remplir les formulaire,faire le bilan ect
Pros
bien
Cons
non stable
It was very nice company
sales supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 December 2015
I get lots of experience when I worked in this company and they learned to be professional and smiley. We also visit many places in quebec and we learned how to deal with customers and directors in canadian tire stores.Very well management and good relation.
Pros
Free
Cons
As a self employed
Environnement de travail agréable
Sales Representative - Représentante des ventes (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 November 2015
Une journée typique consiste à prendre des appels pour des clients anglais ou français qui appellent d'à travers le Canada.
Highly demanding and challenging workplace
Promotional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 September 2015
The day requires you to strictly meet your deadlines which tends to be the same everyday but can be challenging if you are not trained properly. I developed my communication and management skills. The fun part is meeting new people while the hard part is meeting the deadlines.
Commission Based
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 May 2015
It is commission based. Do not look at this job as a full-time occupation. It is not easy to survive. You also need to move to other cities as well, but this is the most interesting part of it as you will be paid higher.
Presenting and selling BMO Credit cards in a structured professional way face to face
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2014
Determines customers' financial services needs and prepares proposals to sell services.
Reviews business trends and advises customers regarding expected fluctuations.
productive and fun
Customer Service Counselor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 March 2014
Communicated daily with partners on all customer query resolutions for follow-up and training;
Provided post-sales support by gathering and analyzing customer account data and offering solutions to customer;
Assisted with the administration, organization, tracking and coordination of contracts including obtaining internal approvals, data entry and filing;
I ve learned how to work under pressure on a daily basis and dealt with customers query;
Environnement de travail moyen
Représentante Promotionnelle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, d'autres villes environnantes - QC10 September 2013
. Intercepter les clients à l'entrée du magasin Canadian Tire
. Remplissage d'un sondage pour la participation à un jeu-concours "Défis faites la paire" par tirage au sort, avoir la chance de gagner une carte-cadeau d'une valeur de 5000 CAD et proposition des cartes mastercard Canadian Tire
. Récupération d'informations sur les tablettes
. Application instantanée de la mastercard avec l'accord du client
. Annulation d'informations au refus du client
A mon humble avis il n'y a pas d'opportunités de développement,
Le management est passable,
Avec nos collaborateurs c'est le professionnalisme
L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste est le déplacement d’évènements de ville en ville par semaine
L'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste est le contact direct avec la clientèle
Pros
Bonus en dépassant un nombre de cartes appliquées par semaine
Cons
aucune assistance en cas d'accident de travail
Flexible working hours and excellent team environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 October 2012
A typical day at work would be just interacting with customer and ensuring that they apply for BMO mastercard. I leant a lot about communication, sales and persistent hard work. The hardest part of my job is being on my feet all day and customers not signing up for mastercard, but it did not allow me to quit but allowed me to be more persistent to every customer and ensured that each customer does not leave without signing up for mastercard
Cons
commission based job, and the pay is not greatest
Good environment and friendly staff
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC16 July 2012
- Managed customer accounts
- Validated credit card applications criteria