Creative Innovations

Creative Innovations Employee Reviews

Produce good work

Produce good work and has great employees. Good hours and enough work to keep you busy. Learned quickly because the employees were willing to teach as long as I was willing to learn.

Great Employer

I enjoyed working on the project.They have great products. The owner is very responsive and easy to work with. The project was a quick update to the website.

Great Clients, and assistants

Very well relaxed work place. When i received a call would go to service the customers PC. I learned a lot of customer interactive skills. My clients were always on time with their paymen<Cts

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

not enough income

Recreation and Team Building

The Best way to know about the team and colleges is involving in ways to bond out side work. When team members play together it improves their connection outside office. I encourage it to companies.

Pros

Medical Cover

Cons

poor Management

Excellent management acquisition skills

A typical day at work is reasonably busy running up and down in the field for site meetings and visits, I have learnt different management skills that ranges from reports, presentation, time management among others. The hardest part of the job is when a team of key industry players in the construction field have to make a unanimous decision concerning certain aspects for the site under construction. The most enjoyable part of the job is when all running projects meet set deadlines and the client feels contented.

Productive, fun working environment

A fun learning environment where you come out feeling you have made a difference for the company and yourself. Having the directors as your mentors you learn ally of management skills that are used in the day to day business cycle.

Pros

Free lunches and pick up and drop offs

Cons

Long hours when needed

digitized marketing

Working as a small business owner allows me to showcase my talents: making scarves, art work, purses, and handmade items. Also I run online ads: Facebook & Twitter.

Pros

recognition

Cons

tenuous activity

Awesome job for working with kids with special needs

Creative Innovations was the 1st job I held that works with kids with special needs and it entirely influenced me to continue in this field of work. I have gained so much experience with this population during the four years I was there, but my first and longest lasting client is really the one who influenced me to have such a strong desire to want to help these kids. Since leaving this job I have continued my education and just recently got my master's degree specifically to continue in this line of work.

Pros

Getting paid to play!

Cons

low hourly pay, lack of benefits

Great work-life balance

This was an excellent opportunity to learn more about the natural food and health product industry working with a successful female entrepreneur.

Excellent product and excellent working enviornment

Excellent company, however, was sold and moved out of state in 1990. Fast paced working environment with professional workers and management. High quality materials and products being produced.

Pros

Great employees and management.

Cons

Company was sold and moved out of state.

Productive in a sense

Working there was just ok, I don't have anything negative to say however, I will say that it was an experience being there.

Pros

Shift differential and fun environment

Cons

Not a good health plan, didn't offer life insurance

Productive and sufficient workplace to get experience required in trade

It is a wonderful Workplace, where by I was engaged in different filed work and helped me to attain the experience I have. CIL has wide range of product since is a trading company, importing good and running retails shop across the country under Nakumatt and Tuskys and independent based showroom

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Health Care scheme

Place was good to learn but didn't provide enough pay

The company was a good place to start and get to know the field of customer service and sales it provided an experience and opened up doors.

Pros

Good learning experience

Cons

company relocated

Easy going company

Decent company to work for. Job can be hard working with clients. Learn a lot about working with children and stress management.

Pros

Good benefits.

Cons

Management can be difficult.

I love this job. It is fun and rewarding. I love working with clients. It is an interior decorating business that I started in 2008.

A typical work day consists of consulting with clients and creating fun, functional and relaxing spaces that showcase their design style. Also, acquiring the materials needed for the space via shopping. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to create beautiful spaces in addition to meeting and interacting with wonderful people. I also enjoy being self-employed and being the owner/operator of Creative Innovations. The hardest part of the job is that it is currently a part-time job.

Pros

I am self-employed.

Cons

Business is not consistent or guaranteed (part-time job).

Great team

Focus is on the support needed for each child. Calling parents to see if they are receiving the support needed. Working with the children one on one was very enjoyable. The smiles on their faces the silly laughs.

Pros

support

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement