Creation Technologies Employee Review

View all Creation Technologies reviews

Work harmoniously to meet our goals.
Production Associate Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2012
Whenever I report to my work, I have to organize my mind on the things that I will do by making a checklist of the tasks to be accomplished. I always have a positive thoughts of the challenges that I face everyday. And always wear a smile to my colleagues.

The management is very supportive. They always give trainings to upgrade our skills and also hear our concerns with regards to the operation inorder for us to be more productive.

With my co-workers, we work together so that we can build quality products that can satisy our customers.

If I have concerns, I have to ask the right person to help and give me ideas. There's no hardest part of the job because they answer my concerns.

The most enjoyable one is when you build a product that has no defect and when you inspect it properly, surely customers will be happy.
Pros
breakfast together with the team, free snacks by management

Other Creation Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun to work in this place, great team work, creative solutions for fun activities.
Customer Focused Team (CFT) Leader (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 April 2018
Great work model in assembling the teams as Customer Focused Teams. Increased empowerment and sense of ownership. Opportunity to develop strong leadership skills.
Agradável
Técnico (Former Employee) –  British Columbia1 March 2018
Bom ambiente de trabalho. Boa interação com os colegas de trabalho.
Pros
Bom ambiente
Cons
Nada contra