Creation Technologies Employee Review

View all Creation Technologies reviews

Great place to work! Excellent company culture.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KY23 June 2014
I love my job. The best part about working at Creation is the people. We have a great group of people at the Lexington business unit. We are a branch of the Creation family with our headquarters in Canada. Therefore, there are departments that lack promotional opportunities within the BU's. However, manufacturing employees have numerous opportunities for growth. Management believes in promoting from within as much as possible. Hours are 8-5 for office personnel and 4 day work weeks (4 10 hour days) for manufacturing workers. The hardest part of the job is the lack of promotional opportunities for office personnel. The pay and benefits are acceptable for the industry. The company does offer tuition reimbursement. It truly is a great place to spend 40 hours of your life each week.
Pros
Culture, flexibility
Cons
Promotional opportunities

Other Creation Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun to work in this place, great team work, creative solutions for fun activities.
Customer Focused Team (CFT) Leader (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 April 2018
Great work model in assembling the teams as Customer Focused Teams. Increased empowerment and sense of ownership. Opportunity to develop strong leadership skills.
Agradável
Técnico (Former Employee) –  British Columbia1 March 2018
Bom ambiente de trabalho. Boa interação com os colegas de trabalho.
Pros
Bom ambiente
Cons
Nada contra