Creation Technologies Management reviews

Discriminatory and bullying works place
Troubleshooter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 July 2018
The one thing that I regret in my life to go and work for this company. This company never represent the Canadian culture and what it stands for in any shape or form. Full of unqualified people and just to give you a sense of what you can expect. you can literally find people working as troubleshooter technician and even a supervisor with 0 knowledge about the basic fundamentals of the industry. Lack of culture, transparency, and team. The foundation base on discrimination and bullying behaviors. I can go on and on. I'll never recommend anyone to go work for it unless you looking to just add some Canadian experience for a tempory stay and just move.
Pros
No pros
Cons
long hours, minimum wage, discrimination, bullying, and much more
Constraints of groupthink or herd mentality
Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 August 2016
Senior managements in Markham site with poor educations (College dropout) background. Poor human resource leadership. However job work/life balance is very good. No retirement benefits.
Pros
Job work/life balance
Cons
Institutionalized Racism
great culture
PRODUCT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 February 2016
nice work with Creation. great people. great culture. friendly environment career development program. started as a supervisor creation give me opportunity to career product engineering to learn. hard part is leave creation, management is very user-friendly we learn more.
Pros
birthday lunches
Cons
not long hours
under training
Electronic Assembler / Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 November 2012
good management
learned a lot
most enjoable work place
co-worker good
Work harmoniously to meet our goals.
Production Associate Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2012
Whenever I report to my work, I have to organize my mind on the things that I will do by making a checklist of the tasks to be accomplished. I always have a positive thoughts of the challenges that I face everyday. And always wear a smile to my colleagues.

The management is very supportive. They always give trainings to upgrade our skills and also hear our concerns with regards to the operation inorder for us to be more productive.

With my co-workers, we work together so that we can build quality products that can satisy our customers.

If I have concerns, I have to ask the right person to help and give me ideas. There's no hardest part of the job because they answer my concerns.

The most enjoyable one is when you build a product that has no defect and when you inspect it properly, surely customers will be happy.
Pros
breakfast together with the team, free snacks by management