Crawford Packaging

Crawford Packaging Employee Reviews

Fast paced, a bit stressful but comfortable and mostly congenial workspace.

Busy place. Only able to accommodate the workload by being up and running 24/6. Safety culture is strong. This was the finest job I have had to this point. Mostly a pleasure.

Productive and respectful company

A great company that respects all cultures and diversity.Although being a fast-paced environment, team is 100% collaborative and always willing to help each other.Management is open to changes and truly listens to employee's needs.

Pros

Excellent work environment, work-life balance, great management

Cons

No cons.

Decent place to work, terrible location.

This is a good place to work if you enjoy warehouse work coupled with dispatch. The worst part of this job is having to deal with delivery drivers who are just a big bunch of babies, oh and the sales team rules here. If you aren't on their good side you wont last long.

productive and sweet when they some activities every other Friday

It was the first job that I've ever had in Canada, the respect was the culture of the company, no matter where are you from. they were as family, they participate the life stories, at break times. i learned how to accept others by love and kind. they were always ready to help and support me when I did need any info about how to fix any mistakes,or apply to any other job. if i need it any advise , they were ready to give or suggest.

Pros

respect, polite, kind.

Cons

none.

Your always busy

They do not respect there employees and will try to get as much out of them without even a pat on the back to say we see you working hard. It takes months or even years for any changes to be made

Pros

paid for coffee and tea

Cons

no rewards for working there

Good Culture place to work for experience

Hard work, Lots of work & Lots of work. The workplace can be hit with any busy wave and you can loose your way. The best part is that the Executives Listen and Understand. There is still lots of old school habits that are still in place. it required overhaul and nobody listens to the new guy. Which means struggle is there no matter what you do.

Pros

few people show up to have lunch

Cons

I can not see any

Jobs at Crawford Packaging