Crawford & Company

Crawford & Company Employee Reviews

Canada76 reviews
Great company go work for,
The late shifts were too much To handle. During catostrophic Event like the forest fire i over worked, they never have enough staff. I thought the pay was too low.
Crawford culture
Depending on your skills, you make advance to different areas within the workplace. Many people tend to leave the job due to maltreatment. Diverse population, but upper management is predominately caucasian and tend to ignore racism.
Not a very productive experience
It was not a very productive experience working here. Did not enjoy the nature of the job, very stressful environment. Management not very cooperative. Some staff very good, others quite cold and unfriendly.

Very monotonous work and no learning anything new. Very boring job. No chance of advancement too!!
Worst place I have Worked at
I have been in claims for 26 years and this truly was the low of my career. Management lacks knowledge and leadership skills. Saw approximately 18 people leave our small unit in the short time I was there. Was treated with very little respect by management and no support or training will be provided.
Poor work culture
Revenue demands are never met so a lot of work is given to a skeleton workforce who is paid very little. Lack of opportunity to advance career, especially for women.
Nothing more to adf
Nothing more to add about this company. Management not very accessible. You are made to feel that you are on your own. The training was not great when they want you to do something new.
Overall a good company
Overall a good company and would work there again. Salary base is low for the amount of duties. Business can be slow during hard markets. Cannot rely on a position
Something is up.
First bit of time here, I had seen at least 25 people leave or get fired from this company which worries the whole site and nothing was reassuring. I was told a weekend off a month (big kicker why I took the job) but that hasn’t happened d. Poor communication between management and staff and supervisors here are kind of stand off ish , saying hi to them and they just look at you like you’re nothing to them.
Pros
Lots of O.T
Cons
Everything else.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crawford & Company?
Decent place to work
In order to be successful working here, you need to take it upon yourself to provide yourself the tools. Advancement is entirely up to you. The benefits are good. My only complaint is that although you are told to speak with managers when you need something, anyone in management is absent most of the time.
Productive and fun to work there
Very good working culture. Very good support from the co-workers. Good work-personal life balances.
Good place to explore new opportunities and learn so many things.
Depending on your unit you may encounter wonderful.management
One or 2 of the management are awesome people to qork with.. the others it's only about numbers . Overall okay company to work for....................
Terrible
If you are ok with being accosted and over sexualized by senior staff, then this is the place for you. Most of their staff go on stress leave. The vice presidents children get roles created within the company for them. There is such a disjoint from the interview to what the company is actually like. I would not ever recommend this company
Promises seem to fall through
I worked at Crawford for just over a year. I did not receive a raise for the year. They said that I would be able to build my schedule as I'd like but that soon changed then my 2$/hr was taken away
then 2 vacation days were taken from . Training was 3 days and I did not know how to do the job then was reprimanded for it
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No support or training
Summary
4 month contract from September 23rd to January 31st. I am paid hourly and required to work 35 hours a week. There is no other compensation in this contract
Do not work here
Management will do little to help you. Not a good place for job growth and they will give you work that is clearly out of your job title because they want to keep their costs down.
None. I prefer not to write a review at this time. My time at Crawford has been good and I would not hesitate to recommend the company to somebody looking for career advancement.
Make sure you are licensed
They will hire you and then the pressure is ON to get your license immediately. You can NOT work for them as an adjuster without being licensed. They will not allow you proper time to prepare for the exam. You will need to pay for all materials to study and the cost of the exam. If you pass you will be reimbursed. If you don't, expect to be terminated.
very stressfull
The workers there are great but the job is very streefull. I worked at the Call Centre and as an adjuster. Working full time at the call centre is very hard because the hour always change and you must work atleas 2 weekends.
Workplace with decent work/life balance
Crawford will offer a decent work/life balance, with flexible working hours and the ability to work from home. Culture is very good.

Management has been in place for a very long time.
Nepotism and unprofessionalism
worst place in the world to work you are unappreciated and undervalued,

you are back stabbed and underpaid

Don't work there it will steal your soul!
Good place to work.
Good place to work. Enjoyed my time there and made good relationships with other employees. Most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace culture. Management was great.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crawford & Company. Our community is ready to answer.