CRAVO EQUIPMENT

• Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Ok

Overall, not a bad place to work, and I enjoy the work I do. There are issues with supervisor/worker dealings, and favouritism. The hours are great and allow for appointments and such after hours, and Fridays are short shifts. There is occasionally overtime

Unstable and poor management

Was a decent job to start, while the supervisor still likes you. Once your past that point it’s pretty much just belittling and not doing anything right, no praise or acknowledgement. Going to the supervisor to own a mistake will get you a nasty response. Ended up in tears several times and I know for a fact I wasn’t the only one. Had a co worker get verbal abuse multiple times from (past) afternoon supervisors and was witness to this. The lady went through all these meeting with some people from the office and they ended up pretty much telling her she was over reacting and nothing was done about their actions. Lay offs are at least once a year. Sometimes twice, and if you’ve managed to make it past your probation and they don’t want you back, they don’t call you back. Seniority or not, doesn’t matter. They did me the favour though, I love the ladies I worked with and likely would of stayed and suffered with them for years to come. You get bbqs when the owner has something to announce, but served in the DIRTY warehouse of the sewing department since owners can’t be bother to provide a clean environment for a meal. Even for Christmas you get the dirty warehouse, $50 and no party No vision benefits either, even though pretty much everyone who works (sewing) there wears glasses... Oooh and this is just the sewing side... Fabrication has its own special set of bull... good luck I say thank you though, for now knowing what a horrible work place is like I can completely appreciate my amazing healthy job I have now. Ladies, it was a pleasure working with you. -

Pros

The people you work with, hours, decent pay

Cons

Management, verbal abuse, favouritism

Not worth the money

The management plays favourites, lay offs are a regular thing, and they expect you to cross train for multiple positions without compensation for it. The CEO is very nice but isn't in the factory enough to know what goes on.

Pros

barbecue every 3 months

Cons

dull work, bad management

Cravo is Ripoffs

Cravo Equpiment is a waste of time. They promise raises and advancements which no intention on fulfilling these promises. Even with certification they underpay. The work environment is dirty and there is no organization or real leadership. I’d give half stars if possible, don’t waste your time!

was a good place to work

it was always enjoyable and learned alot about welding . they would always have meetings with us to let us know work was going to last along time an then lay us off a couple weeks later

Pros

not paid for lunches

Cons

there was no probs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRAVO EQUIPMENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8