CRAVO EQUIPMENT

CRAVO EQUIPMENT Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

Not a stable place to work

If you want to be laid off every year this is the place for you. They say they go by seniority but they don’t. Favouritism is big on the sewing room floor. One employee brags about getting people fired on purpose. Bullying goes on between people and nothing gets done about it. They did have one person that did have the employees backs. But they ended up firing him because he had our backs. Lots of back stabbing goes on too.

Pros

Day shift

Cons

Not a stable work environment

Forgiving and generous and patient

It is a family environment for the most part! I am VERY happy to work there. The company is very generous and forgiving. Management / owners easy to talk to and very accommodating....They appreciate their employees and give ample opportunity to learn the jobs. I enjoy my work....the people I work with and for. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The hours are wonderful, fulfilling the week by Friday at 10am. Leaves time for personal things to do during regular business hours. Any business has ups and downs that have to be dealt with...and so employees have to flex also with the company. From my experience with Cravo....they do their BEST! As employees....we have to do our best also!! I have ZERO complaints!

Unstable and poor management

Was a decent job to start, while the supervisor still likes you. Once your past that point it’s pretty much just belittling and not doing anything right, no praise or acknowledgement. Going to the supervisor to own a mistake will get you a nasty response. Ended up in tears several times and I know for a fact I wasn’t the only one. Had a co worker get verbal abuse multiple times from (past) afternoon supervisors and was witness to this. The lady went through all these meeting with some people from the office and they ended up pretty much telling her she was over reacting and nothing was done about their actions. Lay offs are at least once a year. Sometimes twice, and if you’ve managed to make it past your probation and they don’t want you back, they don’t call you back. Seniority or not, doesn’t matter. They did me the favour though, I love the ladies I worked with and likely would of stayed and suffered with them for years to come. You get bbqs when the owner has something to announce, but served in the DIRTY warehouse of the sewing department since owners can’t be bother to provide a clean environment for a meal. Even for Christmas you get the dirty warehouse, $50 and no party No vision benefits either, even though pretty much everyone who works (sewing) there wears glasses... Oooh and this is just the sewing side... Fabrication has its own special set of bull... good luck I say thank you though, for now knowing what a horrible work place is like I can completely appreciate my amazing healthy job I have now. Ladies, it was a pleasure working with you. -

Pros

The people you work with, hours, decent pay

Cons

Management, verbal abuse, favouritism

Ok

Overall, not a bad place to work, and I enjoy the work I do. There are issues with supervisor/worker dealings, and favouritism. The hours are great and allow for appointments and such after hours, and Fridays are short shifts. There is occasionally overtime

Not worth the money

The management plays favourites, lay offs are a regular thing, and they expect you to cross train for multiple positions without compensation for it. The CEO is very nice but isn't in the factory enough to know what goes on.

Pros

barbecue every 3 months

Cons

dull work, bad management

Fun people, group work, decent hours

Cravo was a great place to work. No matter which area you worked or who you worked with you felt included. The work was in a medium sized warehouse and with most of the work force. The work felt both independent and in a group.

Pros

Great hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRAVO EQUIPMENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8