Craftsman Collision Employee Reviews

Multi faceted environment, Team based structure
Parts And Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC24 November 2016
Working at Craftsman as a Production Coordinator includes handling of customer information and customer service, invoicing and receiving files and taking care of the needs of your technicians working in the body and paint shop. I find your role is not limited to what is on your job description, I find myself writing estimates, cleaning the shop, moving vehicles from departments - helping wherever is needed, because it is a team based atmosphere we strive for. Cohesion among employee's is what makes the job enjoyable, and the quarterly staff events ( fireworks boat cruise, golf trip, whistler, pan pacific christmas party, Playland family day ) are always enjoyable.
Pros
Staff events, Fun team based environment
Productive fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  White Rock, BC10 November 2016
Its a great place to work. The staff is amazing. It feels as if we are a big family.
Time goes by very quick each day as I am always doing something and multi tasking.
Pros
staff, benefits, great company to work for.
poor
Car detailer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC23 September 2014
great work environment now that it is under new management good hours
Pros
great hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Craftsman Collision. Our community is ready to answer.

Craftsman Collision Reviews by Location