CPC Employee Reviews

Great benefits because of being healthcare
Northwestern Medicine Receptionist/Cust Serv Rep (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, IL16 April 2019
Great place to work. Great benefits and PTO days off. They have so many locations to transfer to if need to for re-locating. So many physicians to choose from.
Experience
Counselor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY3 April 2019
I work 4 days a week 3 hrs 15 min per week, from 2:30-5:45. I love working with kids, But I want to gain more experience in working with kids and in the field of psychology. I have recently declared my major in psychology and early education. I am hoping that I did not make a mistake. So By doing an internship, it will allow me to open my options to focus on the career that is ahead of me. CPC is the reason Why I decided to declare my major as early education. But my plan is to do psychology and in 2 years to get my master in therapy. So applying for an internship will help me know I am making the right choice before it is too late.
Quiet workplace
Segregator (Former Employee) –  Tieton, WA11 March 2019
Strict with rules and talking was limited. The work given to each person was not equivalent and the salary was the same for everyone. Overall it wasn’t a very fun experience
Cons
Late brakes
Good small company
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire7 March 2019
This was a great small family run company to work for. Was quite a long time ago and well before they were acquired by Farnell's. Would have recommended it back then.
Outdated Approach, Weak Managers
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire13 February 2019
Worked here for around a year in Marketing. Poorly handled by management, most of the team unhappy, low salary for a large amount of stress, outdated arbitrary systems that were prone to go wrong and employees blamed. All of the senior managers appeared to only be there for their own benefit, a lot of bickering and backstabbing amongst departments, mostly middle aged people acting like children. Like pulling teeth to get most of them to do their job.

Investing heavily in print marketing, losing tens of thousands a month through it and making mass redundancies for 'budgetary issues' after being told months prior that we had had a record breaking year and had over £100m in revenue.
Pros
Finish early on a friday
Cons
Low salary, high stress due to poor systems in place, no communication between managers
Productive and challenging
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire18 January 2019
In this position, my tasks included collecting customer’s orders, putting stock on the shop floor, attending to customer’s and dealing with customer complaints.
Each order I collected from the warehouse had a strict time condition, this was to ensure daily targets were met. I excelled in this area and really enjoyed the daily challenge. I believe in delivering great customer service and I have the ability to work well under pressure. This has given me great insight to different customer types and their requirements.
Unreliable pay date inconsistant hours required unplanned overtime
Landscape install tech/Maint. team supervisor (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WA29 December 2018
Unreliable pay date inconsistant hours required unplanned overtime over scheduled jobs per work day. Sporadic one on one explanation of job expectations. Good company if your beginning in the industry to learn how to work safely and do complete work correctly.
job descroption
Senior Reservoir Engineer (Current Employee) –  Taiwan29 November 2018
1.travel for business and conference
2.training program
3. experience inheritance

CPC gave me a lot me assistance on above items, I also got my own experience on reservoir engineering and oil field development while transferred to Africa branch.
ambiente de trabajo
chofer repartidor (Former Employee) –  Lerdo de Tejada, Ver.27 November 2018
es una buena empresa para trabajar tiene mu buenos estadares de trabajo y politicas lo unico malo su salario espero algu dia mejoren su salario
Pros
prestaciones
Cons
salario
very supportive staff
Coding Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL21 October 2018
CPC was a temporary, part-time position that opened up several opportunities for me.

A typical work day could be extremely stressful, however; I was able to learn a lot.
Eh
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NY3 August 2018
Travel to work, then sign in. head to class room and jump right into activities with the kids. Help the teacher out taking care of children and bringing them to the bathroom. Making sure they followed instructions.
Good place
Home Attendant Office (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 May 2018
They were very friendly, always welcomed people with open arms. Workers there are more like a family, everyone connected. It was a very good place to work at, learned how to do everything in a matter of hours. I'm a very quick learner. That's one thing they really liked about me that i was a quick learner. Unfortunately it was a temporary position. CEO was a very very nice lady, whom everyone respected and looked up to.
Pros
free lunch once a week.
Salario bajisimo yo deba poner siempre de mi bolsa para trabajar
Abogado litigante (Former Employee) –  Chihuahua, Chih.9 May 2018
Es un ambiente laboral con muchos favoritismos, salario bajisimo , gran cumulo de trabajo y muchapresion , jefes con nulo profesionalismo, en fin empresa pésima en cuanto a cultura laboral para sus empleados, solo para aprender y salir de ahí.
Pros
Seguro social
Cons
Pesimo en todos los sentidos
trabajo dinamico
gerente (Current Employee) –  torreon, coahuila30 April 2018
Empresa a nivel nacional, inversiones en carteras jurídicas diversas (infonavit, bancos y servicios privados), comprometidos con la calidad y responsabilidad ante procesos.
Buena administración.
Pros
prestaciones de ley
Cons
pagos descontinuos
Didnt work there long enough
Intensive Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJ15 April 2018
Did not work there long. It was intense. Had to deal with severely mentally ill people. I only worked there for 5 months. I left for a different type of job.
Linda experiencia
Pasantias (Former Employee) –  Córdoba, Córdoba3 April 2018
Las pasantias realizadas fuero sin goce de sueldo pero me sirvieron para adquirir experiencia y realizar tareas en el sector publico. Adquirí cocimientos básicos de esta área y fue una experiencia interesante.
Cpc
CPC (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WA13 March 2018
This is a Family and Friendly place. Has good Doctors and nice waiting room and exam rooms. Nice break times and Montly meetings, events and gatherings are nice.
agradable
Recepcionista (Former Employee) –  Xalapa, Ver.9 March 2018
llevar un control en el sistema, así como recibir llamadas para aclaraciones
Muy Buena
Jefe Administrativo / Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  Buenos Aires Argentina4 March 2018
fue una muy buena experiencia en esta constructora
Pros
Bueno
Cons
Burocracia
Productive workplace
Fixer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape14 February 2018
Good company to work for, understanding leaders and colleagues. Always receiving assistance when needed. Fun environment to be in. Great growth potential.