Cowell Auto Group

Cowell Auto Group Employee Reviews

Canada30 reviews
Its mice to work with this company the owners is down to earth and the HR very supportive
If ever theycall me to comeback to work with this company i will comeback and work again because the people's and the the company itself is one of best to work on.
I would like to thanks the managements its been a good experience working with smile all the time.

Goodluck snd more success for the company
Fun and exciting
Cowell auto group is a fast-paced and teamwork environment that provides new challenges everyday. There are lots of opportunity for growth and advancements.
Lot Attendant
let me give you some of my honest feedbacks about CAG.

If you seek growth, most of the staff they have here are pretty supportive. They'll help you all the way through til you reach your goal and they also have a Personal Coach, always ready if you need to get there. Most of the tools for success are laid out and its up to you to take advantage of them. Balancing work and life for us Sales Support team is do-able. They're very understanding if you have to take some personal leave. Some GSMs tend to micro-manage though
Pros
Good pay, work-life balance and team environment
Cons
Micro-Managing
Sorry for being Truthful
great people to work with, some are rather iffy. Would recommend working here for a summer job but not something full time, if stress is your downfall... don't work here. You'll stress yourself out just to make the amazing "customer experience" satisfactory.
Great people to work with. Some managment favors others which is disgusting but not much you can do.
95% of the people that work there are wonderful. Super fun, fast paced most of the time. Flexible and understanding of personal issues that come up. Almost everyone is down to earth and inviting. A couple of people that shouldn't be in the position they're in but nothing major. Great place to work
Pros
Benefits, fun coworkers
Cons
Power trippers
Pleasure working here
The best part about working here are the people - they're all so friendly and helpful! I'm also thankful for being able to work in such a nice clean facility! I would highly recommend applying to Cowell Auto Group for any job opening since there's always tons of opportunities to grow.
Develop yourself in a rewarding work environment where you feel like making a meaningful difference for your clientele, community and colleagues.
A typical day at work will include a morning huddle for all the sales team members, handover specialists, business office team members and service department team members. This will allow for great communication between all departments and moreover provide our clientele with an amazing experience for the day to come. It will be followed by rewarding interactions between our valued clientele and our staff. We may also spend some time doing training and development in order to work on our personal and professional growth.

The culture at Jaguar Land Rover of Richmond is one of learning and respect. Open minded people working with a diverse clientele.
Great working environment
Cowell Auto Group is a great company to work for. Shifts are very flexible, so maintaining a work/life balance is easy. The working environment here is friendly, as everyone is helpful and welcoming. All the buildings are very big, and have a large selection of nice cars.
Fake culture
Always brainwash you with their so called culture, about how they care about people. Lies. They couldn't care less about the employees, they only cares about profit. which is fare due to the nature of the business. but please stop being fake about it. all the good reviews are coming from current working receptionists? hmmm, interesting.
Amazing People & Company!
All of the staff are so friendly and welcoming. There is a great team here, and you can see that everyone really enjoys coming to work everyday. The clients are also happy because they can see how the employees are all working as a team and there are very professional processes in place. New staff are welcomed with open arms and everyone is treated like family.
Friendly environment and staff!
I've been with Cowell Auto Group for 3 years now and can't say enough good things about the company. The workplace culture is warm and welcoming; all thanks to the awesome staff! Management ensures to get shifts covered as needed and are very accommodating to your needs. As a part-time employee, flexibility is key and Cowell has provided just that!
Great work environment, family based team culture.
I have been with Cowell since 2013 and have never considered going anywhere else.

The internal staff genuinely care about each other, and coming in every day is like seeing my second family.

Great place to be, I feel blessed everyday!
Pros
Great team environment
Inclusive environment and fun work culture
I've been here almost 2 years and time has flown by!

My coworkers are very supportive and the managers are great. There are events year-round--they're always looking for ways to show appreciation for their employees.
Excellent Company!
Cowell Auto Group is an amazing company to work for! The management here is amazing. They are excellent at scheduling. If you are needing a day off or need to cut your hours back due to school schedule, they make every effort to accommodate you and your schedule.
Pros
Excellent work atmosphere
Excellent company to work for
Transferring from a mainstream brand dealership to luxury brand dealership, was never easy but with the help from the team, the transition was smooth and worth it. Competitive wages and awesome benefits. Flexible shifts are offered here. Great workplace (brand new building), with lots of support from co-workers. We are provided with proper training online and in-class. I can see myself working here for a long period of time.
Pros
Awesome co-workers, compertitive wages and great benefits.
Cons
Nothing that i can think of.
Great culture and friendly environment
I worked at Cowell VW for about 7 years, the working environment here is so friendly and no politics, everything is transparent and the management team are amazing as well.
Expected more work than you were compensated for
It is the same as any other car dealership. They expect more work that you are compensated for because most of your income is made up from commission.
If you want to work somewhere make you exciting, best start here!!
I have been working at Cowell Auto Group for two years. Never get bored of it!!! Co-works are friendly and very supportive. And the culture here are the best. Everyone is open-minded and generous to the people at work also community. There are tons of opportunities to grow. Communication between management and us are healthy.

Here is the place you will wake up and look forward to go to work!!!
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Nothing I can think of now
Very welcoming
I've worked for a number of auto dealers over the past 15 years and Cowell is one of the best. Very accommodating to my schedule needs, excellent co-workers who are motivated/interested and I felt very welcomed from the day I started. If you work hard here, you can definitely move up the ladder. Just simply, a great place to work!!
Pros
Excellent work environment!
Excellent place to work at!
Amazing company to work for - I mean it! I was quite nervous applying for this position as I have never worked in the automotive industry before, but during the first phone interview the HR department was extremely nice and welcoming - it was an excellent representation of the company. Employees are taken care of in every way; scheduling, sick days, growth in company...etc.Company culture and values are highly demonstrated by every individual. The overall energy is very upbeat and uplifting which really helps if you're having a bad day. Everyone helps each other out when needed which creates a very caring environment. Cowell Auto Group is like a big family!

Mission Statement

"We create a meaningful difference for our Customers, Team, Community and Industry. Every day, with everyone, one person at a time!" This statement is truly valued and applied every single day.
Pros
People of the company
Exciting Place to work
Started off in a different department till I found my current Careers in the parts department. Definite room for growth and advancement!

Work culture is definitely great people are friends and kind no matter how bad of a day they are having.

great benefits package and compensated well!

the Cowell brand also lives up to their mission statement and purpose!