Cowell Auto Group Employee Reviews

Fake culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC26 February 2019
Always brainwash you with their so called culture, about how they care about people. Lies. They couldn't care less about the employees, they only cares about profit. which is fare due to the nature of the business. but please stop being fake about it. all the good reviews are coming from current working receptionists? hmmm, interesting.
Amazing People & Company!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 February 2019
All of the staff are so friendly and welcoming. There is a great team here, and you can see that everyone really enjoys coming to work everyday. The clients are also happy because they can see how the employees are all working as a team and there are very professional processes in place. New staff are welcomed with open arms and everyone is treated like family.
Friendly environment and staff!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC5 December 2018
I've been with Cowell Auto Group for 3 years now and can't say enough good things about the company. The workplace culture is warm and welcoming; all thanks to the awesome staff! Management ensures to get shifts covered as needed and are very accommodating to your needs. As a part-time employee, flexibility is key and Cowell has provided just that!
Great work environment, family based team culture.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 October 2018
I have been with Cowell since 2013 and have never considered going anywhere else.

The internal staff genuinely care about each other, and coming in every day is like seeing my second family.

Great place to be, I feel blessed everyday!
Pros
Great team environment
Inclusive environment and fun work culture
Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 June 2018
I've been here almost 2 years and time has flown by!

My coworkers are very supportive and the managers are great. There are events year-round--they're always looking for ways to show appreciation for their employees.
Excellent Company!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 June 2018
Cowell Auto Group is an amazing company to work for! The management here is amazing. They are excellent at scheduling. If you are needing a day off or need to cut your hours back due to school schedule, they make every effort to accommodate you and your schedule.
Pros
Excellent work atmosphere
Excellent company to work for
Automotive Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC30 April 2018
Transferring from a mainstream brand dealership to luxury brand dealership, was never easy but with the help from the team, the transition was smooth and worth it. Competitive wages and awesome benefits. Flexible shifts are offered here. Great workplace (brand new building), with lots of support from co-workers. We are provided with proper training online and in-class. I can see myself working here for a long period of time.
Pros
Awesome co-workers, compertitive wages and great benefits.
Cons
Nothing that i can think of.
Great culture and friendly environment
Sales (Current Employee) –  British Columbia30 April 2018
I worked at Cowell VW for about 7 years, the working environment here is so friendly and no politics, everything is transparent and the management team are amazing as well.
Expected more work than you were compensated for
Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 April 2018
It is the same as any other car dealership. They expect more work that you are compensated for because most of your income is made up from commission.
If you want to work somewhere make you exciting, best start here!!
Receptionist/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC19 April 2018
I have been working at Cowell Auto Group for two years. Never get bored of it!!! Co-works are friendly and very supportive. And the culture here are the best. Everyone is open-minded and generous to the people at work also community. There are tons of opportunities to grow. Communication between management and us are healthy.

Here is the place you will wake up and look forward to go to work!!!
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Nothing I can think of now
Very welcoming
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 April 2018
I've worked for a number of auto dealers over the past 15 years and Cowell is one of the best. Very accommodating to my schedule needs, excellent co-workers who are motivated/interested and I felt very welcomed from the day I started. If you work hard here, you can definitely move up the ladder. Just simply, a great place to work!!
Pros
Excellent work environment!
Excellent place to work at!
Host (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC3 April 2018
Amazing company to work for - I mean it! I was quite nervous applying for this position as I have never worked in the automotive industry before, but during the first phone interview the HR department was extremely nice and welcoming - it was an excellent representation of the company. Employees are taken care of in every way; scheduling, sick days, growth in company...etc.Company culture and values are highly demonstrated by every individual. The overall energy is very upbeat and uplifting which really helps if you're having a bad day. Everyone helps each other out when needed which creates a very caring environment. Cowell Auto Group is like a big family!

Mission Statement
"We create a meaningful difference for our Customers, Team, Community and Industry. Every day, with everyone, one person at a time!" This statement is truly valued and applied every single day.
Pros
People of the company
Exciting Place to work
Parts Advisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC27 March 2018
Started off in a different department till I found my current Careers in the parts department. Definite room for growth and advancement!

Work culture is definitely great people are friends and kind no matter how bad of a day they are having.

great benefits package and compensated well!

the Cowell brand also lives up to their mission statement and purpose!
A fun and exciting work place!
Automotive Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC16 March 2018
Transitioning from a small independent shop to a well established dealership was a bit overwhelming at first. But soon you will realize you just became part of a big family. I’d say we are well looked after. We have great benefits and competitive wages. There’s always something new and exciting happening with our products. As an automotive technician we are provided with brand specific courses and technical online training. Lots of help from coworkers and tech support when needed. I have learnt a lot in my professional career and personal life that I ever thought possible.
Pros
Family owned business
We create a meaningful difference
General Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 March 2018
It is an absolute pleasure to be a part of an organization that its purpose is to create a meaningful difference. Consistently pushing boundaries to find ways to ensure that we are able to embrace our purpose and deliver. Really challenging the status quo and providing an enabling environment for every single member of the team across all departments.
Pros
Amazing culture and phenomenal people
Respectful and productive workplace
Sales Department (Current Employee) –  Richmond12 March 2018
I’ve been working at Cowell Auto Group for almost two years now. I love the job; it has taught me a lot of new information and skills I can carry on for the rest of my life. The coworkers are very respectful, hardworking, great team, and great atmosphere at work. Employees are treated well and compensated fairly. The culture is highly supportive and the managers believe in you and your ability to perform.
Great family business with a culture of success!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond. B.C.12 March 2018
A company that has grown drastically over recent years but still is able to maintain a family feel. Team of managers that care about their employees and employees that are engaged and want us to improve together to continue our successes so far!
Great Workplace
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 March 2018
Working with Cowell auto group has been very enjoyable so far. The workplace is a great environment which makes you feel welcome each day you're there. Management is great and listen to what you have to say, they try to make everyone feel welcomed. I would highly recommend applying to Cowell auto group for any job opening.
Nearly Perfect Balance
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC26 February 2018
Generally, when I arrive to work I get greeted by people who wants to work there. When I first started here, I learned immediately that management wanted people who would promote a positive culture and I was encouraged to find my role in the company. For example, I started as a Lot Attendant but wanted to be in Sales and the company gave me that chance! The hardest part of the job is making sure you don't take things personally when you don't agree with the team. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will be supported from all levels of management.
Pros
Transparency, good benefits, room to grow
Cons
It is still a performance-based job so it's not 100% secure
fun work place
Sales Lot attendant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC24 January 2017
good stepping stone for students who wants to work in car industry. they have various kinds of vehicles and will surely teach you alot of things
Pros
Good people to work for
Cons
no bennefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cowell Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7