Covered Bridge Potato Chips Employee Reviews

2.7Job Security & Advancement
productive workplace with friendly co workers.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hartland, NB15 July 2019
a typical day of work I stacked orders of chips on a pallet wrapped it then put it on back of a transport to be shipped off. I learned time management and patience. it was a great environment to work in.
Pros
free chips
Cons
long drive from house.
Horrible place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Waterville, NB16 September 2018
It was one of the worst jobs I have ever work. Long hours few breaks. Supervisors are lazy and like to cause drama. No organization at all. Safety doesn't exist there. If your looking for a job that terrifies you covered bridge is the place. Should be shut down permanently
Cons
Most ridiculous place I habe ever worked at
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Hartland, NB9 May 2017
This is a terrible company to work for. The work is unsafe and the management is horrible. You have supervisors who do nothing but play on their phones and cause drama out of enjoyment. The pay is horrible and every night is a guessing game as to what time youre going to start work. Oh ya did i mention that in the winter its a toss up wether or not theres going to be propane for heat? Funny thing is they fill the propane on sight.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Unsafe, unsteady hours, poor management, terrible pay
Bad place, please close it down.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hartland, NB11 February 2016
Working here was a terrible experience. There were days when the staff worked 15 hour shifts without any breaks. The work environment was at least 40 degrees at all times, with no cooling. The work areas were dirty and unsafe, with many injuries over the 2 months I was there.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours with no overtime, breaks, or reasonable conditions.
AWESOME co-workers and managers with great sense of humour
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Waterville, NB9 September 2014
In the mornings everyone said "good-morning" to each-other or shared a smile and we would carry on to our designated work stations. In the short amount of time I was there, I learned the in's and outs of their accounting software and even achieved a first-name basis with some of their customers. Management was very understanding and helpful and did not just lock themselves in their office, they were very involved with the rest of the staff. My co-workers were always friendly and loved to share a good laugh, which helped the day and work go by quicker. I actually enjoyed going to work! I left my position to seek a new adventure on the other side of the country. I would recommend working at Covered Bridge Potato Chip Company to anyone!
Pros
FREE chips

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covered Bridge Potato Chips. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7