Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc. Employee Reviews

Good for first few years then went downhill
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Alberta20 April 2018
Worked for company for 5 yrs. First few years were fantastic. Then as company grew in Alberta and a new general manager came in it went from being like a company who cared about service to a company that only cared about pumping pts through. It's very sad to see as pts use to come first now it works like a machine quoted by Pt. Moral is poor, no chance for advancement, promises not kept and when asked no answers given from any form of management. Unfortunately would never work here again due to poor management ethics
Pros
Pts were fantastic. Ladies at head office were fantastoc
Cons
Lack of good management in area, fail to keep promises and when asked no response, poor morale and lots of back stabbing
Interesting work, and a great change
Clinic Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick31 October 2016
I have worked with Coverdale for nearly 6 years as a clinic nurse, previously worked in surgery. I have learned a great deal about biologics, customer service, business and some management skills too. My typical clinic day involves infusions/injections, answering patient questions, doing case management for other clinic patients, and patient assessments.

I enjoy that patients want to be at the clinic. They are excited to see you, relax, get their medication, and so appreciative of your help and time. I love that clinic staff are encouraged to provide a higher level of care to patients, such as good case management; going that extra mile for them. We make them comfortable, take extra time for those that need it, make them coffee and get to know them the way I never had time to in hospital.

My co-workers are excellent, fun to work with. Head Office and management are great, it's really a good team. Everyone is positive, eager to help, and works together well, and initiative is appreciated.

The best part of the job is the people I work with.
Pros
Flexible schedule, company culture, everyone very positive and helpful, interesting work and therapies
Cons
Working in a small team/solo isn't for everyone, higher standard of care and services is expected by patients and doctors
Official response from Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc.
15 January 2018

Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your feedback, as well as sharing your experience.