Coverall

Coverall Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
It's relaxing you really just clean the building. People in the building treat you with respect. I would recommend working with them, they make you feel welcomed.
Working for Coverall was a experience. I started with this company as a seamstress repairing coveralls as they were being washed, I also sorted and used industrial washers/dryers. I then moved to the store front where I then obtained a position as store supervisor. I fitted men/women in coveralls and other needed PPE. Worked with companies such as Nexen Longlake, Shell Albian, Aluma, Etc. to make sure that the orders were placed, then charged, organized, labelled and sent out in truck properly and in a timely fashion.
Pros
receiving better positions and wage after time
Cons
Business was undergoing changes in management
It can be challenging or great depending on the franchisee you work for and also the pay varies from each franchisee to another. Travel costs can be burdensome depending on location also.
As a school administrator and teacher I usually started my day as early as 6am.I had to leave early at home to avoid traffic congestions .Learned to collaborate,be punctual and always have a plan of action.Good management and making each staff responsible at his level.Friendly and cordial working atmoshere.
The hardest part of the job was organising hitch free student evaluations and the most enjoyable was having excellent results from both staff and students in the domains of discipline and
Pros
friendly working atmosphere
Cons
very short breaks for recreation
Lots of driving, plus I would be working with a family member.
I would have to meet with clients to go over an issues they may have, so it was not so bad.
A typical day cleaning is dividing between me and my father. I help him clean industrial establishments. I've learned to get used to the repetitive aspect of a job and manage tools I need to finish the job effectively. The hardest part of the job is making sure I've cleaned everything. The most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishing it and seeing the work you've put into cleaning a workplace.
Pros
I do it with family
Cons
Its far from home
The experience is depends on the position one is in. Night shift is little harder due to the environment conditions where a person has to be very careful when doing their job.
good place to work and learn warehouse experience. learned how to use forklift and bobcat. a good stepping stone into heavy machinery.
Pros
8hr shifts
Cons
heavy lifting
I worked for Coverall of BC for over 2 years and recently spoke to another ex-salesperson; this inspired me to share my experience...

The Coverall business model is such that the salesperson is expendable and an easily replaced facet of the business. The owner is a man who has no concern for his sales team and as a result treats them like slaves. The culture at Coverall is cancerous and has one watching his back at every move. I have been in sales for over 20 years and held numerous positions from retail to executive and I can honestly say this was the worst sales job I have ever had. In my short tenure I witnessed the replacement of two full sales teams (6 people), some of who were very talented, and if nurtured properly would have done very well; but they have no time for that. On top of this the infighting was unbearable. Everybody blames the salesperson if something goes wrong.
Pros
benefits & rsp plan
Cons
see above
not a bad place to work, hard work, made friends. worked hard
8-5 cold call sweat shop---60 calls daily !!!!! Micromanaged to the MAX !!!!!!!!!! Gestapo looking over your shoulder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons
everything