Covenant HealthCare Employee Review

View all Covenant HealthCare reviews

productive but not fun work environment
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MI27 November 2013
I arrive at work, I would go get the patient, take a detailed patient history, I would then start an iv. If the patient required oral contrast then I would administer it. I would then take the patient and position them on the table. I would then set up the scanner and do the scan. After the scan was complete I would i would take out he patients iv and let them go. If there was any post processing to be done I would then do it.
Pros
reliable hours
Cons
had to work different shifts

Other Covenant HealthCare Employee Reviews

Progressive Compay
Administrative Assistant/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 February 2017
Covenant Health is in the process of encouraging Professional Development for all employees. There is now e-learning available to all employees, free of charge. The benefits are very good. There is other services available at no cost to the employee. Covenant Health is in a transitional stage with a positive outcome in the very near future. Salary is very god as well
Pros
Online e-learning
Cons
transitional stage of company development
Great Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2015
I have up to 5 patients on any given shift. I have learned alot through hands on experience on how to work with patients with different ailments and cultures. Plenty of free continuing education available. Very homey feel to it as the sites are smaller.
Pros
lots of education opportunities and nice people
Cons
politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covenant HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Covenant HealthCare Reviews by Location