Covenant Health Canada Employee Review

View all Covenant Health Canada reviews

Great pay if that's all your looking for
Worker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 July 2018
Managers are only concerned with their budget, thus they don't care how the job gets done, as long as it gets done, even if you go short. You almost always do not have the tools to do your job properly. They should have employees appraise the managers because then they'd see employees are not happy.

Union protects the lazy employees; the lazy employees get whatever they want. The hard-working employees get punished with more work. There is no incentive to work hard in a unionized environment everyone gets paid the same regardless if you are hard working or not.
Pros
Wage

Other Covenant Health Canada Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
I love my job as I get to interact with people of different traits. Working in a fast paced environment is always awaited on our part and has a enthusiastic moments. Our tribe is always ready to help the masses as it is the proficient part of their job.
Pros
Very cordial environment
Cons
Politics at play
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alberta29 August 2019
Overall a difficult place to work at. Departments operate as independent silo's and the inter department communication is poor. Command and control is the dominant management style. HR covers up when needed. The people who work in the facilities do provide decent patient care; but as an employer, you are a line item on an expense report.