Covenant Health Canada Employee Review

View all Covenant Health Canada reviews

Fun workplace
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB7 January 2017
My typical day at work is treated by the elderly in the morning. I love the elderly and I have learned so much working with this population. Medication administration is a huge part of this position.

The management team is fantastic and my co workers are always happy to see me as I only work casual.

The hardest part of my job is when an elder passes away it is never easy saying goodbye

The most enjoyable is just being there for them
Pros
People I work with
Cons
Long drive to work

Other Covenant Health Canada Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
I love my job as I get to interact with people of different traits. Working in a fast paced environment is always awaited on our part and has a enthusiastic moments. Our tribe is always ready to help the masses as it is the proficient part of their job.
Pros
Very cordial environment
Cons
Politics at play
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alberta29 August 2019
Overall a difficult place to work at. Departments operate as independent silo's and the inter department communication is poor. Command and control is the dominant management style. HR covers up when needed. The people who work in the facilities do provide decent patient care; but as an employer, you are a line item on an expense report.