Courtyard by Marriott
Coronavirus update
Information from Courtyard by Marriott:

Courtyard by Marriott Employee Reviews

Canada77 reviews
No employee incentives. Stared almost a year ago and just received the paperwork to fill out for my benifits
I like my co workers but I can't survive as a single parent on the wages or the hours I receive. I am never sure when I go to work if I will be there for 8 hours or less.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Wages, Hours are not consistant with a full time position I was hired for
Nice place to work
Nice place work on the training period very kind all the management team my coworkers are very nice with everyone our sous chef/executive chef are very nice work place all ways happy
Productive and fun workplace
Usually, the summer season is the very busy season but other season is good as well. I learned to be a part of their team or working as a team as well as enhancing my ability to facing some strategic problems. The management is all good. They are all kind to their staff.
Productive, continuous learning atmosphere
I found the courtyard by Marriott a fantastic entry level job to begin a general hospitality job, allowing the candidate the skills to run a smooth operation. Highly recommended
Too long ago
I worked her too long ago.
I remember staff being nice and the hotel offered many services.

Great north location for the companies around. Pay far fair for the type of job.
Sorry to say but ,Management team is not professional
What is written in Marriott manual / Employee book is not been followed by the management team which is the root cause of a stressful and not a happy work place.
Discrimination is encouraged by EHK and the General manager
Unstructured, Unorganized, Uninspiring
Wasnt paid for my time working with Marriott.
Chose a position elsewhere and they didn't pay me out of spite.

I'd recommend staying away if you're looking for a better job. They don't pay well.
Pros
Cons
Lack of respect for employees
Great work place to meet with different people on a day day
Working at the Marriott's is one of the best thing I ever did beside the pay but my co-workers are the best. You have good and bad days yes but it worth it. Once you are a people person and you love what you are doing it would be a great job. I will recommend any to work with the Marriott's.
Guest care
Working with guests checking in and out of hotel. Answering the telephone for in house and outside calls. Taking cash, debit, or credit card payments.
Fine place to work
Nothing overly negative to report. Pretty good job overall and they treated us fairly. The work environment was fast paced but not crazy and nothing overwhelming.
Pros
Downtown
Cons
low pay
Great Experience
Great staff, friendly co workers! Did not feel out of place since I’ve started working there. If there is any issue, it’s a place that you can comfortably address it without any problems.
good place
good place to work nice people good compensation nice freedom if you want to work alone and good working schedule hgasggsacgasgasygcasygcysagcyasgcygscyas
Workplace depends on hotel occupancy
As a waiter at Courtyard by Marriott, the benefits of the job were only evident when the hotel was busy. When the hotel was busy, work was more fast-paced, more tips, when the hotel was dead, work was slow, and money was low.
Horrible place to work because of management
Housekeeping manager there is a joke, she is unprofessional, doesn’t treat employees with respect, a liar and a bully. Definitely would not recommend working there unless you like to be treated poorly.
with facilities you need.....
Courtyard Marriott is pleasure to work this company. It has been a good working environment, helpful people, teamwork, the training and the management.
workplace
fast paced work environment. friendly staff. great discounts at other hotels. possible room for advancement at this property or other properties owned by the current owner.
environement de travail normal
j'ai appris plein de chose au sein de la compagnie surtout le contacte avec les gens .
Fun place to work
The hardest part about working at the courtyard is the fast paced environment. The Courtyard has one of the busiest dinner rushes throughout Tuesday-Saturday.
Good to get all knowledge about different cultures and working envious
I love to work there. My job experience is good over here in which i get all the knowledge and skill related to customer service experience. Management over there has very good communication with other team members
Great place to work.
Management staff were excellent to communicate with. They actually do hands on work themselves during the busy season, which can make it more comfortable and less stressful while working there.
Related to job
My work experience was very good nice management and staff very cooperative all’s
Pay rate was good and also stat pay it’s really gud for me . Thank you so much
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Courtyard by Marriott. Our community is ready to answer.