Courtesy Ford Lincoln

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews

Good Guys Bad Management

Unless your 17-18 or have all the Ford certifications, don't bother going all you will do is oil changes. You must do the Ford courses but they take forever to give you your username and password to do it. It is all piece work, so if you check something for 20-30 mins but do no repair, you don't get paid. My first pay was last and a hassle to get, my next one I am still waiting on and management has not returned any calls about it. The guys there are fantastic and easy to get along with but Management including service supervisor is another story, lots of games of favouritism and say this and that but do niether. The pay rate is decent but again it's piece work, if a job takes you an hour because of something but it's in the book as a 20min job all you by paid for is 20 min. So in an 8 hour day, you could end up only getting paid 5 hours.... think long and hard about it........ I was warned about everything from 4 guys and I choose not to listen.... I should have listened to them.

Pros

Great pay, Good floor guys, decent equipment

Cons

Management, Piece work, No heat, fast turnovers no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Courtesy Ford Lincoln. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement