Courtesy Ford Lincoln
View all Courtesy Ford Lincoln reviews

Courtesy Ford Lincoln

Courtesy Ford Lincoln Employee Review

Good Guys Bad Management

Unless your 17-18 or have all the Ford certifications, don't bother going all you will do is oil changes. You must do the Ford courses but they take forever to give you your username and password to do it. It is all piece work, so if you check something for 20-30 mins but do no repair, you don't get paid. My first pay was last and a hassle to get, my next one I am still waiting on and management has not returned any calls about it. The guys there are fantastic and easy to get along with but Management including service supervisor is another story, lots of games of favouritism and say this and that but do niether. The pay rate is decent but again it's piece work, if a job takes you an hour because of something but it's in the book as a 20min job all you by paid for is 20 min. So in an 8 hour day, you could end up only getting paid 5 hours.... think long and hard about it........ I was warned about everything from 4 guys and I choose not to listen.... I should have listened to them.

Pros

Great pay, Good floor guys, decent equipment

Cons

Management, Piece work, No heat, fast turnovers no advancement

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Great family owned place to work.

Great people, great morals and values and great customer and employee appreciation as well as service with plenty of room to grow further within the company.
Same location

Not a good work environment

This business cares very little about their actual employees and are more heavily concerned on their public image as a family-owned business. They consistently demean their employees and make rash, judgemental decisions based on their own personal gain or image.

Cons

Inconsistent rules, favouring of certain staff
Same location

Good dealership to work at.

Great place to work, the customers, staff were great.Your day was always busy and you never know what to expect.The best part of the day was meeting your customers who you would get to know over time. Helping people who need help.

Pros

getting surprise rewards. ex. hockey tickets, lunches

Cons

position eliminated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Courtesy Ford Lincoln. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement