Courtesy Chrysler Employee Reviews

Don't do it
Client Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2018
Degrading place to work. Never encouraged for your work, talked down to, sketchy sales procedures, and overall not enjoyable in any sense. Save yourself the headache.
Pros
Opportunity to make commission
Cons
Horrible management
Don't waste your time
Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2018
Horrible place to work if you are thinking of joining their Sales team. We all know there is an apparent stigma around car dealerships, but this one takes it to an all time low. The worst sales team I have ever had to be apart of with management who are extremely passive aggressive they should get an award for it.
Fast paste multi layered job.
Driver/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 April 2018
Fast paste multi layered job where you have to interact with almost everybody if not everybody in the dealership.

You have chores in the morning, which is where you have to make a plan for the day after those chores. Get a break in the after noon and then do your chores to close up shop around 5.
Fast paced, demanding environment
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 April 2018
Work can be physically and mentally demanding, department safety standards were at times questionable. The work culture was pretty strong, members within my department got along quite well.
Pros
Understanding management
Cons
Work environment
Management is clueless
Bodyman (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 November 2017
Ii could never get a straight answer. Was told todo things that where not in my job description and the pay was horrible. I was payed flat rate in which i would get all the warrrenty work . They also double sheet and it was proven but i never got that money back. nice place to work in the back with good techs but the front end is wack.
Cons
office staff who think they are the boss
Awful place
Sales and Finance (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 April 2017
Horrible immediate supervisor. No job security, and talked to like a child would be disciplined. It appears the only way I can make this go away is to give a review.
Pros
Cons
See above
Nowhere but down from here.
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 March 2017
I eneded up with courtesy be default when they bought Hyatt. Helmur is a terrible person. Most Hyatt employees got the boot shortly after. Don't work here.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
that pays peanuts
Great environment, lack of training
Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 September 2016
This was my first sales job ever, I came into it somewhat knowing the how to just from common sense. However I was told there would be training and there wasn't a single days worth of it.
I was forced to teach myself by watching training videos online and shadowing and listening in to sales around me. I felt like it was a good place to start, I didn't get anything handed to me and I had to fight for the sale.
I learned quite a bit doing this, the process of a sale started to become natural after a little while. The management helped if I needed it, I didn't like to rely on them though. I wanted to do the whole process myself if I was able to. The hardest part of the whole thing was having to train myself, the first month was very difficult, but I eventually caught on and took what I learned with me to the next job.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
no training
Great Place to work!
Product Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 August 2016
fantastic place to work. the management want to see you succeed and will help you get to your goals if you show them you are motivated.
if you work out of courtesy chrysler you can sell out of 3 other dealerships. calgary and crowfoot hyundai as well as courtesy mitsubishi. good luck
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, open to close 6 days a month.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2016
Had a great time working there. Everyone was friendly and fun. Lots of free lunches and free training. I miss it there! The finance team is very down to earth and knows how to get the deal done!
Courtesy Chrysler is poorly managed and constantly in disarray!
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 June 2016
Poor planning from top management ! Managers need to pay more attention to actual work flow and expect less from employees! Direction is poor or non existent and staff turn over is unbelievable! Over 70 new people started during my 7 months of employment!
Pros
Chrysler Dealership
Cons
Lack of planning and direction from managers!
terrible management team
bodyshop tecchnician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 February 2016
Management isn't interested in keeping technicians busy, just interested in their own personal advancement. Being owned by a Autocanada you would expect them to be busier than they are.
Typical day at work/ What I learned
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 June 2015
Courtesy is a fun place to work, my co-workers are very friendly.. A typical day I spend most of my day attending walk-in or service customers or in my office making cold calls. I have learned a lot working here, From all the features different vehicle models are equipped with to how to properly present a vehicle... Also learned how to deal with different types of buyers and close the sale.
Pros
good money
Cons
Long Hours
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 February 2015
A typical day includes around 90 phone calls a day and at least 20 incoming calls a day. It includes confirming appointments and calling missed appointments, as well as selling oil change packages. It is a position that has the chance for a lot of growth.
Excellent Place to work
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 January 2013
The work makes a pay cheque but the people you work with make you want to go to work. The management in the shop are the BEST to work for. They are real people who treat you like a real person, not like a faceless employee.
Pros
great training and top shelf equipment
Cons
no or very little advancement within the company.