Country Produce Employee Reviews for Seafood ClerkReview this company
Seafood Clerk1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Country Produce
What people like
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
You'll have the opportunity to do some good quality work here. If you're competent, and can keep your head out of the politics, you'll be just fine. There are some real gem customers, but as with anything higher end, there are some that will do your head in. Customer service is pretty key, so be prepared to smile and nod. I loved the department I was in, but it's not for everyone. There is opportunity to move around though, should you show interest.The owner is unique and be a handful, but keep on his good side and he'll look after you.Not all department managers are created equal, but there are some good ones.
Fair pay, advancement, quality of work.
Entitled customers, Jon.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Country Produce?
See more Country Produce reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Produce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Country Produce
- How did you get your first interview at Country Produce?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Country Produce?2 people answered
- What benefits does Country Produce offer?One person answered
- Do you deal with customers if you work in bakery or are you able to just stay in the back and bake?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Country Produce?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Country Produce?One person answered
- What would you suggest Country Produce management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How has Country Produce responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?