Country Produce Employee Reviews for Dock WorkerReview this company
Dock Worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Smaller family business, owner semiretired, still comes in to oversee at times. Several co workers decent to work with, work with them they will work with you. Owner very old school, very particular in way he prefers things to be done. very authoritative, can be good and decent on a good day. Driver is to work with buyer, whom is put as a supervisor to driver. found if did not strictly follow his way he would make things difficult! when upset he would raise voice and in a scolding manner; state his belief. He would try intimidating by saying owner or other manager is not pleased with your performance you have to do better! tell you that if owner saw this or that you would be fired, then he would set things up way that he said you would be fired for. Job itself is decent other than odd hrs. driving part is as states. unloading and putting items in places can be physical work, sometimes daunting but overall ok.
smaller company with decent staff.
hrs can be crazy and sometimes lacking.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Country Produce
What people like
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
See more Country Produce reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Produce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
3.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Country Produce
- How did you get your first interview at Country Produce?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Country Produce?2 people answered
- What benefits does Country Produce offer?One person answered
- Do you deal with customers if you work in bakery or are you able to just stay in the back and bake?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Country Produce?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Country Produce?One person answered
- What would you suggest Country Produce management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How has Country Produce responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?