Country Produce Employee Reviews for Cashier/ClerkReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
You are treated like a number. Management style is very "old school". Hard work and loyalty is not rewarded. Long hours, weekends, holidays, days off are never together.
Was this review helpful?
See more Country Produce reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Produce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Country Produce
- How did you get your first interview at Country Produce?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Country Produce?2 people answered
- What benefits does Country Produce offer?One person answered
- Do you deal with customers if you work in bakery or are you able to just stay in the back and bake?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Country Produce?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Country Produce?One person answered
- What would you suggest Country Produce management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- How has Country Produce responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?