COUNTRY PAWS BOARDING

COUNTRY PAWS BOARDING Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
I really enjoyed working here! The staff, clients and animals were tons of fun. Don’t be fooled though, you will not be “snuggling with cute puppies” all day. This job is not for the faint of heart, it’s actually very physical, mentally and emotionally challenging. You need to be paying attention ALL THE TIME. You also need to be ready to spring into action. Pay was okay, benefits were good, discount was awesome and we got a free bag of dog food every other month which was a plus! Overall I would recommend working here.
Terrible compay
Very loud and dirty job, very physical and be prepared to work in the elements. High turnover rate. New management team have 0 dog experience and lack training employees resulting in an unsafe environment for staff and dogs. Terrible owners, terrible management and very run down facility. Owners are rude and condescending and often make unnecessary changes without communicating to the rest of the team which lead to penalizing staff and wrongful dismissals. No communication within the management team, they do not support the rest of the staff and often would sit behind the desk.
Absolutely amazing management
I couldn’t ask for a more accommodating and understanding management in a workplace. They have gone above and beyond what any workplace I’ve ever been at has done to make sure that I’m enjoying the job I’m doing and to make sure that I’m not overwhelmed. All of the managers are so kind, understanding and helpful. They go above just being a manager and helped me on a personal level as well.
Rewarding, dedicated staff and lots of furry friends
Great place to work! I love being on the go all the time and no day is the same. So many different dogs you get to work and bond with. I feel included and feel like I am being heard. Working there as really helped me figure out what I want to do in life. Dogs are my passion and always will be thanks to Country Paws.
Over worked, unclear directions, and at times unsafe
Over worked, under appreciated, asked for to do unsafe tasks, over booked, stressful, unsanitary - even for the type of environment, owners(of company) were often rude and condescending, co-workers/management were often rude or dismissive, very much a cliche environment
Pros
Work with dogs
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, high overturn due to lack of proper company management, treated poorly
Review
Give us your opinion about a typical day of work, what you learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at COUNTRY PAWS BOARDING?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at COUNTRY PAWS BOARDING. Our community is ready to answer.
COUNTRY PAWS BOARDING Reviews by Location