Country Inns & Suites

Country Inns & Suites Employee Reviews for Executive Housekeeper

Executive Housekeeper3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
I really enjoyed working here. Good atmosphere, staff was great to work with, the pay was very acceptable and the building itself is in decent shape.

I won’t beat around the bush - I was the Executive Housekeeper at this property for a few months. At first, it was fantastic until I realized that the General Manager was very intimidating, abusive and confrontational. No matter what or did or how I performed it was never enough. Now, this is fair because everybody can improve but as soon as the GM realized I wasn’t going to abuse my staff and force them to work when they were sick, I was no longer “management material”. I hope he reads this, and realizes that a manager is only as good as his team - and if they’re all miserable, it will reflect management and more importantly, the guest.

I would highly suggest working at a different hotel, despite Country Inn being a very good brand. It’s that one rotten apple that spoils the whole bunch.
Don’t work here. My husband worked in management. He was offered a wonderful salary. One he couldn’t refuse to support his family. He has worked nothing but hard for his employer. Never called in sick. Never late. The owner hired him for the summer bc he had no one to run the department. As soon as the summer died down he fired him days from his probation. This company will only use and abuse you.
Working with this company is a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in Hospitality Business. I have learned many things since day one until now. I truly believed that working experience here is a learning process everyday. Associates are helpful and knows how to deal with all the people in different walks of life. The hardest part of my job is to deal with the different issues from the guests. I know that is normal because we can not please everyone. But despite of that, we can easily solve problems because we work together with Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Entrepreneur.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Country Inns & Suites?